Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

Sledneck322

Reaction score
All the rain and poor conditions are crushing me. We are headed out Saturday from the east coast and leaving bottomless powder here. Never in wildest dreams did I think I would be dropping $4K to ride worse conditions than I have out my back door. Hopefully the visibility will be good so we can at least see the mountains. 10959498_10155190867110402_8362658333479822116_n.jpg

polguy

Reaction score
I am guessing Hall... Is there any prizes for the correct answer rough-country?

DH1

Reaction score
Can anyone update how much is in the higher elevations? A group is looking to come to revelstoke mid next week and trying to get a feel for what to expect.

thanks

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone update how much is in the higher elevations? A group is looking to come to revelstoke mid next week and trying to get a feel for what to expect.

thanks

Lots of snow but it's more like spring (heavy) than bottomless pow.

DH1

Reaction score
We basically have no snow here in Washington so anything other than rock hard or raining up top will work and make the trip worth it to us. thanks for the response. If anyone could update with ride pics early next weak would be appreciated guys.

DH1

Reaction score
Ok. Looks great to me! Hoping it stays around for mid-end of next week! Thanks for taking the time to post some pics!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freezing level is suppose to hit 2100m on Friday good bye to any snow that is dry and fluffy. With no big snowfalls through Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup show's the freezing level at 2900m today on the ski hill, 2C up top...

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ugh...Not a good year, this will be the 3rd weekend home in a row BLASPHAMY!!! i donno what the hell is goin on spring conditions are fun in the spring time, not in dec/jan/feb

Cant believe im saying this but im looking foward to summer atleast i can ride the bike/rzr and have some fun cause the fun factor is pretty low on the sled latley

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ugh...Not a good year, this will be the 3rd weekend home in a row BLASPHAMY!!! i donno what the hell is goin on spring conditions are fun in the spring time, not in dec/jan/feb

Cant believe im saying this but im looking foward to summer atleast i can ride the bike/rzr and have some fun cause the fun factor is pretty low on the sled latley

SHUT YOUR MOUTH........lol

high time

Reaction score
It will get better. I'll be there in two weeks. Should be good by then.

Owen

Attachments

• revy pow 5.jpg
    revy pow 5.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 446

RFish

Reaction score
Was that up turtle then or...?? Heading up tom for another week out there. Looks like this might be the worst week out this year. Have hit it good so far but what a weird year. From good to bad an back so quick.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the forecast is not looking good, the only trip I could very well make this year to revy will be on the Harley!

Donald800

Reaction score
Does any one know how it is in revy this week ? Looks like rain at town level. I am going up fo sledding on feb 24 for a couple days. Is it worth it ?

Top Bottom