Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how it is in revy this week ? Looks like rain at town level. I am going up fo sledding on feb 24 for a couple days. Is it worth it ?

10days from now??? Leave your reservations till the last minute cancel if need be. It is still Revy can get a lot of snow in 1 day let alone 10days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's fun hanging out in the tub having a few drinks and going for supper. But even better if you can be so worn out from riding your too tired to eat or hot tub!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's fun hanging out in the tub having a few drinks and going for supper. But even better if you can be so worn out from riding your too tired to eat or hot tub!

not a conditions update but......if the snows hard and stable.....you jump and climb.....if it's deep you drop and sidehill......long story short. Lol

foghorn

Reaction score
Don't take to long to cancel if not going cause some if us would love your room if your not coming.

DH1

Reaction score
Any updates with pics? Looking to ride Thursday, Friday and have to decide today for long trip. Much appreciated.

DH1

Reaction score
With current conditions can we find a bit of depth in the trees or is it solid and Icey everywhere?

RFish

Reaction score
Didn't make it up to the very top today but the normal trees we ride. Never seen harder snow in my life. Zero tracks couldn't keep sleds from over heating with scratchers. 5500 ft ish.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's brutal, what a year. Happy I'm down in South America this month

Didn't make it up to the very top today but the normal trees we ride. Never seen harder snow in my life. Zero tracks couldn't keep sleds from over heating with scratchers. 5500 ft ish.

RFish

Reaction score
Going up top to see wats up today. Pose to stay for a week but most likely leaving.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes... Snow is not only the sh1ts in Revy... Same here

Poets hope for a better March

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 657

DH1

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to post some pics. The sun sure makes it look a little more tempting. Riding partners are out cause "no soft conditions and doesn't justify the 10 hour drive". Fingers crossed for some pow in march.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure we could use some snow, but if you think sitting at home complaining and cancelling your trip is the answer, you're crazy! Another great day with friends, not much better to me..

different story when you can wake up at 9 on sat and be at the cabin at 11 without a 9 hr drive

Top Bottom