Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me you have the upper hand on this Tex. You've been drinking and eating all inclusively in the sunny beach and water of Mexico while TTB has been sitting at home waiting for this fresh snow we have all been waiting for? Checkmate! HaHa.
I got back before Dec

Just used too many holidays lol

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Rode the closure area of frisby yesterday. Visibility was pretty bad up on the ridge but not bad down in the trees. Spots of 2' on top of concrete. The trail up is pretty beat up. All in all it's not bad ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419081839.150900.jpg

brucescotland

Reaction score
Well I had five days, not perfect conditions but sledding is like sex and pizza even when it's not that great it's still pretty awesome!!

Been away for two days and can honestly say that I miss it and wish I was back there now!

Goodbye revvy hopefully see you again in the future!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one of those topics that has probably been beat to death......where is the best place to stay in Revy these days? Heading up on boxing day or the day after. Wonder if everything is gonna be booked right up? Stayed at Peaks last time and it was good. Sure crummy reviews on trip advisor though so wondering if something has changed there?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
This is one of those topics that has probably been beat to death......where is the best place to stay in Revy these days? Heading up on boxing day or the day after. Wonder if everything is gonna be booked right up? Stayed at Peaks last time and it was good. Sure crummy reviews on trip advisor though so wondering if something has changed there?

try the Monashee lodge.... Very nice new owners.... rooms 30 and 31 are the best....
Tell them Richard reccomended you and ask for sledder rate.
They even have a little breakfast.

jerrydecoy

Reaction score

Best western is hard to beat!!!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Just a quick update on our ride up Frisby today. On Wednesday the crust was so hard your skis would hardly leave a mark and today you could almost complain that the snow was to deep in spots. Over the knees and waist deep if the wind had been blowing it around and that's from the cabin all the way back. There were sled and bikes stuck every where so it looks like it shaping up for a good holiday season.

Symesko

Reaction score
Days Inn is probably one of the best to stay at. Everything was booked up over a month ago, so good luck finding a room now. Your only option will be to sit on waiting lists, or jump from hotel to hotel every day as a single room opens.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of our guys called around everywhere and there were no rooms available for after Christmas. If you find some, let me know.

Top Bottom