Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Frisby IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0019.jpg

straightshooter

Reaction score
was up frisby on sunday and lost a motor fist pull over... if anyone saw it on the trail or up in the cabin any info would be great. its a XL, black, half zip pullover. chances of finding it are slim but thought i should ask! thanks

Maybe the person who finds it will take better care of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guido88gt

Reaction score
How are the snow conditions. .? Head to revy on Thursday wondering how pounded out it is from all the holiday riders..

white rad

Reaction score
Main areas beyond pounded. The good snow and terrain that is left closes after tomorrow for the caribou....

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
It starts snowing again Thurs. Revelstoke, British Columbia - 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network

Snowmobile closures for Mtn. Caribou are in effect at Caribou Basin, Keystone, Sale and Frisby Jan. 1/15 check here for more info and maps. Wildlife | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

You forgot to add that it is a Blue Bird day to do it also (ride caribou closure).
-14 in town this morning. Hopefully an inversion happenning on the hills and temps are warmer.

stomper

Reaction score
How are the snow conditions. .? Head to revy on Thursday wondering how pounded out it is from all the holiday riders..
Just got back from 3 days. Rode Boulder and Frisby the first 2 then yesterday at Area51 . Until the 2 main areas get some serious snow you are waisting your time there. Go anywhere other than the main areas and you may find some scraps of untouched left. Area 51 was awesome still lots to go. You will have to put up with some alders and about 10 k of crappy trail but well worth the trip.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the old polaris sitting on the ridge at frisby? Been there a while it looks like.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the old polaris sitting on the ridge at frisby? Been there a while it looks like.

Its a bait sled<
Waiting for the thiefs to go steal it>

Not really!
It is a spare parts machine for all the Polaris riders.....
As the season progresses, it will dimish to nothing....
If you lifted the hood you would see the belt is now gone,,,, next will be a wire harness then carbs......
The club will be installing one of these on Boulder in the new future in Private Meadows also.....
I here in the next year or two, yamaha will be supportting a sled drop parts also.....
Thanks to Polaris for there new PARTS ON MOUNTAIN availability!!!!!

BWHAAAAAA!!!! LOL

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I would try to get it off the mountain but my ole 4500 citation is a little low on traction!
Long Haired freak!!!!!!!!!!

I will need your WEDGE help on this recovery.....;

Reaction score
If it's still there January 4th I'll tow it out. Stuff like this will be the reasons we won't be allowed up there.

MADMAN

Reaction score
LMFAO, pit ma whey protein all ova ma screen

Its a bait sled<
Waiting for the thiefs to go steal it>

Not really!
It is a spare parts machine for all the Polaris riders.....
As the season progresses, it will dimish to nothing....
If you lifted the hood you would see the belt is now gone,,,, next will be a wire harness then carbs......
The club will be installing one of these on Boulder in the new future in Private Meadows also.....
I here in the next year or two, yamaha will be supportting a sled drop parts also.....
Thanks to Polaris for there new PARTS ON MOUNTAIN availability!!!!!

BWHAAAAAA!!!! LOL

SparkBuilder

Reaction score
Going up Frisby today just myself and one other rider. I'm fairly green, he's got a few years riding in the mountains, but neither of us has ever rode Frisby before. Anyone have any suggestions on areas we should check out or stay away from?

Top Bottom