November Snow.

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it wasn't busy fouling plugs it was able to keep up to the T3 somewhat lol .

Hey now! no spreading misinformation! It was one plug due to lots of break-in oil!

How do you like the new pro, lot more power then the old chassis?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

It is awesome! Id love to tell you it felt like it has way more power but I havent ridden my pro since April so its tough to compare. The biggest difference I noticed was the traction and the responsiveness of the chassis. With the new track and the extra ground clearance it just keeps digging! When my pro would have been buried you give the axys a little wiggle and it pops right back up on the snow and keeps going! It will be interesting to try them side by side though!

Anyways.. Back to conditions! Hope it keeps snowing! Ill be back on the 27th!

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucielle is good to go seen pics from this weekend everyone stay away from renshaw though lol I will be up this week :)braaaaaaaap !

Thoeg

Reaction score
Lookin good there so far hope the snow keeps falling till my first trip. January cant come fast enough!!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the forecast for in town...getting colder with more snow on the way. Wonder what the chances of parking at the 2km parking lot at renshaw would be by the 20th or the 27th

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us are heading up to renshaw this weekend. Do you guys think we are okay with a 2 place trailer to go up the trail and then just unload, unhook and spin around that way? What km do you think we are going to have to go to to find a turn around? Any chance the 2km parking lot will have enough snow?

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us are heading up to renshaw this weekend. Do you guys think we are okay with a 2 place trailer to go up the trail and then just unload, unhook and spin around that way? What km do you think we are going to have to go to to find a turn around? Any chance the 2km parking lot will have enough snow?
You can get a two place up there no problem . A few guys had them up there this past weekend . I can't see there being enough at 2Km yet . My guess is you'll be around 7km by this weekend .

bsoluk

Reaction score
Well pulling an enclosed to mcbride. Hoping I can ride from the parking lot at Bell Thursday. Suppose to start snowing in mcbride starting Wednesday. Got to break in the new sled.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was pretty soft and muddy on Saturday when I went up there. A few holes/ creeks running down and across the road. Smart man would deck or 2 place it up the Renshaw trail as there is very limited places to turn around without unhooking up there.
You'll be at least 7 kms I would think. I drove to 16, others unloaded at about 11.

JBEST103

Reaction score
Thanks CR500. We are already committed so we will see how tomorrow goes. Sounds like some mud on the sled is ahead of us!

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today probed in 5 spots 110 cm rocks everywhere needs way more snow parked at 10km no chance a 4 place turning around snow is 2 inches at 10km would recommend waiting for more snow creeks are deep and bottomless

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 Hardcores at Renshaw today and one was a snow bike a guy on a cat needs a arms

rstewart

Reaction score
you guys heading to renshaw? Heading there in morning too with enclosed ... that or bell. if any one knows how trail at renshaw would be with enclosed..

Top Bottom