nissan have made a sweet little truck.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats actually a good belief system , better then most lol

i know its taken 7,000 years cuz the bible tells me so! and you CAN prove that EVERYTHING in the bible is true! want a link? its insane how this guy did it.....not a scientist or nothing , hes a lawyer who set out to prove the bible true or false whichever the conclusion.......and its true.....i'll find a link.

A lawyer eh.. Can't wait.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what to you want a nice carriage to ride in with some white horses pulling it???!!! like holy crap its not God's job to answer all your questions and carry you on clouds through life!!! like holy chit!

I think you misinterprated what I was saying, I know people that are continuously going into debt and their only answer is leave our faith in the hands of the lord.... Lord don't pay you bills biatch!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you misinterprated what I was saying, I know people that are continuously going into debt and their only answer is leave our faith in the hands of the lord.... Lord don't pay you bills biatch!

he pays ours! one day we'll be facing bankrupcy (no clue how to spell it lol) and the next day someone will gives us money! or gives us stuff , like vehicles , furnature all kinds of stuff! GOD IS AWESOME......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he pays ours! one day we'll be facing bankrupcy (no clue how to spell it lol) and the next day someone will gives us money! or gives us stuff , like vehicles , furnature all kinds of stuff! GOD IS AWESOME......

O RLY? How can I get this god fellow to pay off my truck and mortgage? I'd really like to know I could use a few bucks and quit my job! :rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok , heres part of it! i cant find the exact video , but this is the guy that discovered this , just keep following the videos (part 1 2 3 ect) and you will reach the one where he explains it , please actually put effort into it , if you do , you will get your answers.:)

YouTube - Star of bethlehem - Amazing research confirms the book of Revelation - DVD Trailer

I'm a scientist, and I can prove anything I want just by showing you one side of the data set or the other. It's all about data presentation - plain and simple.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact that people can believe in god is just mind blowing. I find it comparable to cults or anything that people are brainwashed. It's for people who are to weak and need something like that to hold onto. Like saying "God is going to pay my bills!" :rolleyes: Good luck with that!

I don't need some "god" BS to believe in. I do whatever I feel like, my actions are governed by simple ethics.

Sorry to tell you joey but god, jesus, and the bible is a bunch of BS that is made up. There is no basis or factual information. Anything can "prove" anything true they want if they twist things enough.

Believe in what you want though.

Last edited:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why I'm Agnostic. I don't believe in God, but the day you prove to me he exists, is the day I will truly believe there is one. Its awesome you like your religion. One of my brothers decided to become Morman, and it works for him. I don't believe it, nor do I understand baptism and any of that fancy stuff, it doesn't make me a bad person either. Just my beliefs.

I also agree with science. And so far the big bang theory seems to be the most logical. And we've already proven how planets are made... Its a lot longer than 7 days. Call it what you will, you can say God is at work, but I'll just say it's science doing its job. :beer:

Top Bottom