Nhl and player's, Get it done!!!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all , i don't know about all of you, but if they don't resolve it soon i may be done with the league , bring on the world junior's starting the 26 of dec

Last edited by a moderator:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Nhl and player's Get it done

some folk's are just greedy plain and simple , they do not care about the fan's

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ive totally given up on NHL. Theyve lost this fan for good. The last lockout really changed my view of hockey. This time really sealed the deal in my eyes. I honestly hope more people feel like i do. Edmonton is always at the bottom of thr league lately, plus they want a $400 million arena, and thr players want to get paid more, theb they dont perform. What happens then is, guys like us cant even afford to go watch a game, while these idiots sit back at their beach houses and laugh.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hockey has changed so much over the years. I remember when the flames first came to Calgary. We were at center ice about ten seats up and had a blast. The crowd was loud and into it. Now all the good seats are filled with oil execs and stuffed shirts that get pissy when common people sit in their section and get into the game.(cheering and yelling out players names and telling them to move their azz etc)
Prices are out of control and the average family can't afford a NHL game. I hope they all have to get real jobs.
Jmho.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is how you "fix it".............Fire them all,everyone that is signed now from Crosby to Horcoff !!
OFFER them a job in the NEW NHL. Pay is 1 million a year,if your a foward there is a payscale based off of your production and usefullness and ice time,among other things,you could lead the league and max out at 4 million.
Same for defense and Goalies ,respectively.............
However if you SUCK,and "under perform" or are drunk,fawked up on drugs.........whatever your "contract" reflects that in your pay scale where you might recieve the league minimum of 200000K a year.

All these players want to be "big buisness men" and want to make more than the owners with NO investment of their own ,here is their chance with out the worry of losing millions...........

Lets not forget the owners,as well Ticket prices would legally have to drop in corelation with the salary saved............AS WELL as the performance of your team !!! Your team sucks,dont get to charge as much.......

This will never happen,but it is the way the REAL WORLD works and both parties have lost sight of that a long time ago............To bad.

Last edited:

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

This is how you "fix it".............Fire them all,everyone that is signed now from Crosby to Horcoff !!
OFFER them a job in the NEW NHL. Pay is 1 million a year,if your a foward there is a payscale based off of your production and usefullness and ice time,among other things,you could lead the leugue and max out at 4 million.
However if you SUCK,and "under perform" or are drunk,fawked up on drugs.........whatever your "contract" reflects that in your pay scale where you might recieve the league minimum of 200000K a year.

All these players want to be "big buisness men" and want to make more than the owners with NO in vestment,here is there chance with out the worry of losing millions...........

Lets not forget the owners,as well Ticket prices would legally have to drop in corelation with the salary saved............AS WELL as the performance of your team !!! Your team sucks,dont get to charge as much.......

This will never happen,but it is the way the REAL WORLD works and both parties have lost sight of that a long time ago............To bad.

EXACTLY!!!!!....I've been saying this since the last lockout.... $1 million each and performance based bonuses after that.... then maybe, just maybe, me and my kid can go to a game during the regular season....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OFFER them a job in the NEW NHL. Pay is 1 million a year,if your a foward there is a payscale based off of your production and usefullness and ice time,among other things,you could lead the league and max out at 4 million.

All these players want to be "big buisness men" and want to make more than the owners with NO in vestment,here is there chance with out the worry of losing millions...........

I like your thinking but here is the problem. The greed will just then gravitate to the KHL oversea's.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like your thinking but here is the problem. The greed will just then gravitate to the KHL oversea's.
With the NHL paying FAR LESS the KHL payscale will decline i would think.............If they are that greedy that they want to live in kafawkistan for a few hundy more,line up here for your parachute and fly atter....

There will always be a new crop of great young players comming up who play for the thrill,the older ones that play for greed need to be made aware of this.............

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They should bring in some replacement player's lol

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They should bring in some replacement player's lol

Doug"the thug" Glatt and the Hansons
goon1.jpg hanson_brothers.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They got till the 8th? to resolve this?

One thing, if someone could explain... is what good does dissolving the union do? They want to sue the league? Can someone explain this in layman's terms?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am not sure of all the legalities behind it as well but my gut tells me this is more of a bluff tactic than anything else.

They got till the 8th? to resolve this?

One thing, if someone could explain... is what good does dissolving the union do? They want to sue the league? Can someone explain this in layman's terms?

Jasonschaaf

Reaction score

Don't the players get it the owners are still making money with there other interests that's why they can buy teams the players will never see there money

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

NHL SUX period, theyre all "most" a bunch of whiny bitzes and dont play for the luv of the game. They play for the money only!

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

cancel all contracts. Cap them piglets out at 2 mill a year. After they make 15-20mill they have to either quit or continue playing for the love of the game. IE giving a chance for new blood to move in.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That a big 10/4 on that one Isone

Top Bottom