Nhl and player's, Get it done!!!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you be done now? Did you approve of the strike a few years back that saw the whole season lost? For me I could care less what they do. They are all over paid and will not suffer in the least from missing a few games. They are all millionaires and billionaires. This whole thing will turn into an incredible opportunity for the owners to jack up the prices for the fans to go to a game. And they will pay it....fools!
Hello all , i don't know about all of you, but if they don't resolve it soon i may be done with the league , bring on the world junior's starting the 26 of dec

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Nhl and player's Get it done

It is illegal to lockout non union employees. If they drop the union the lockout is over.
They got till the 8th? to resolve this?

One thing, if someone could explain... is what good does dissolving the union do? They want to sue the league? Can someone explain this in layman's terms?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then what? sue the league?? can they legally sue them if it is an aftermath>?
heh heh Don't make sense..

Sounds like it should all start from scratch, get some new draft picks in and form a new league. sure you would see mediocre hockey for about 4 seasons, but then the players would form to be veterans, and it would be a fresh start? Set a precedence that they are just pretty much employees/

It is illegal to lockout non union employees. If they drop the union the lockout is over.

Last edited:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can see a few teams folding in the state's in the near futur ,after the lockout hmmm

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's done ladies and gentlemen. Hockey's back. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357468986.706848.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
what's back? does anybody care?

Oh,,, Just watch.. all the people who said, "never will I ever support the NHL again" will eat crow.. LOL

That's sort of true. I'm thinking I will I will be with senior pipes for awhile but then Saturday night will be a little peek here and there but Bettman has to goooooooo IMHO!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the owners love bettman so doubt he would be going ....but he should let his puppet do the talking
That's sort of true. I'm thinking I will I will be with senior pipes for awhile but then Saturday night will be a little peek here and there but Bettman has to goooooooo IMHO!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a hockey fan at all! Why don't the hockey fans boycott a bunch of games or the rest of the season to let the owners and players know their disgust with how they acted with this!The season is basically half over so why not skip the rest of it and hit them in their wallet because that's all either side seems to care about!!It's business not a sport anyways!

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a hockey fan at all! Why don't the hockey fans boycott a bunch of games or the rest of the season to let the owners and players know their disgust with how they acted with this!The season is basically half over so why not skip the rest of it and hit them in their wallet because that's all either side seems to care about!!It's business not a sport anyways!

Hopefully everyone does. Then I can get some cheap tickets for every game and have more money for their $8 beers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more sympathetic to their plight if the average 4 person family could afford to go see a game. How much would that run these days? 500+ I would figure.

Fawk em.

Ya we bought a small package off a buddy that has seasons tickets with the Flames. Two tickets in the upper bowl cost me $135 a piece. With fuel, parking, food and tickets its a $400 night for me and my kid. Could go see 10 Hitman games for that.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we bought a small package off a buddy that has seasons tickets with the Flames. Two tickets in the upper bowl cost me $135 a piece. With fuel, parking, food and tickets its a $400 night for me and my kid. Could go see 10 Hitman games for that.

So I could easily surmise an 800$ event for a family of four? And these fawkers are complaining about money? Get stuffed, NHL.
Infuriating.

I was really impressed with how much a hitmen game costs in Calgary, the Kootenay ice want 17$(?) for a ticket! Hell, the Kimberley Dynomiters are a 9$ event.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I could easily surmise an 800$ event for a family of four? And these fawkers are complaining about money? Get stuffed, NHL.
Infuriating.

I was really impressed with how much a hitmen game costs in Calgary, the Kootenay ice want 17$(?) for a ticket! Hell, the Kimberley Dynomiters are a 9$ event.

And better Hockey if you ask me

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brooks bandits are 36-1-1. If the flames can do that I will buy tickets, otherwise fawkem.
I heard that. They are really laying them down this year. I heard the crowds are starting to fall off now because they are blowing everyone out. Is that true?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that. They are really laying them down this year. I heard the crowds are starting to fall off now because they are blowing everyone out. Is that true?

Not sure. After going to school with some of the bandits I really don't like supporting their games. From what I've heard on 105.7 they keep setting 50/50 records but that's all I know.

Top Bottom