How to watch NHL on TV....

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys actually getting all the games you want with Sportsnet? Just getting back into hockey this year and signed up for SN through Prime but its a pain, lots of times it'll have only eastern games on all 4 channels.
If your wanting to watch Oilers or Flames well those are all on reg SNW and you pretty much get all those games on reg cable or sat for free. If your team is an Eastern team (and not in Canada) you pretty much need a good stream site or Center Ice, with Center Ice though you get all games every night, and a good streaming site you can also get a boat load of games as well, only a couple things with streaming is not all links are HD quality and sometimes buffer but otherwise most are good. I had all the Junior games on yesterday for hours and the stream was very good as the stream was TSN feed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get every Flames and Oilers game on Sports net on out Telus satellite

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We had NHL Centre Ice through Telus a few years ago and we were happy with the choices of games. They use 1100 and up for the channels and if I remember correctly, there was quite a selection.
Thanks for the replies and I will wait until the sale comes on in early January.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only follow 2 hockey teams Doug. My 6 year olds team and the local BCHL team. If you haven't been out to a Silverbacks game I recommend it. Tics are cheap, $16, beers aren't too bad, $6 and they are 3rd in the division with usually 800-1000 people in the stands it's a fun time and decent hockey.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get every Flames and Oilers game on Sports net on out Telus satellite
And you will get those teams and every reg game even on reg digital tv, the only thing is some of us have those teams as there #2 or #3 teams by proximity only and need other ways to follow/watch there favorite team. Even the Jets they have only on TSN as that was the deal signed by the Jets/TSN. It can be cumbersome to say the least to some of us until playoffs when SN puts every game on normally for all to watch.

Top Bottom