My Sled Vid

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey buddie. Ok im 18. This year i am new to the mountains and by the look of the vid you have some talent. But with your talent you need to look at some of the places there is room for improovment. Some say that there may be alot of room but im thinking that this thread has taught you somthing. This forum will teach you alot of stuff so read and remember everyword of it. These guys have been sledding for more years then we have been alive. Mountains are not playgrounds. Hope ya learned a bunch from the aftermath of your first vid which btw wasnt to shabby. If there is one thing i have learned from racing MX is that advice is always a good thing to listen to whichever form its deliverd in. Some of the advice and comments were in a ton that might have been harsh but only cause it should only have to been given once. ride safe bud.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Hey buddie. Ok im 18. This year i am new to the mountains and by the look of the vid you have some talent. But with your talent you need to look at some of the places there is room for improovment. Some say that there may be alot of room but im thinking that this thread has taught you somthing. This forum will teach you alot of stuff so read and remember everyword of it. These guys have been sledding for more years then we have been alive. Mountains are not playgrounds. Hope ya learned a bunch from the aftermath of your first vid which btw wasnt to shabby. If there is one thing i have learned from racing MX is that advice is always a good thing to listen to whichever form its deliverd in. Some of the advice and comments were in a ton that might have been harsh but only cause it should only have to been given once. ride safe bud.

i know. its just that on the start i got mad cause if some ways it was delivered i understood what people were getting at but tho
is was last year. i cant go back and change the way i ride. i might look at dif ways to ride this year but im still gonna do what i did last year. only this time i would of thinked about it for a sec and know wat might happen. im looking for something better , something huge to really impress the audience this year

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know. its just that on the start i got mad cause if some ways it was delivered i understood what people were getting at but tho
is was last year. i cant go back and change the way i ride. i might look at dif ways to ride this year but im still gonna do what i did last year. only this time i would of thinked about it for a sec and know wat might happen. im looking for something better , something huge to really impress the audience this year

Good luck to ya. Perhaps put up a post every time you go riding, so some of us can avoid that zone.

Here's to hoping you don't become a statistic.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so what you are saying is basicly that no matter what people tried to tell you about how unsafe your riding was your still gonna go back out and do the same stuff you were doing! like Jay said please remind us of were you are going so we can stay away I hope you dont become a statisitic! How about you really really impress us and show a video of you taking the ast 1 course then post a video of how much safer your riding has become! obviously these hills you are playing on and climbs you are doing really arent impressing to many people but more making people mad!! just some food for thought man

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
so what you are saying is basicly that no matter what people tried to tell you about how unsafe your riding was your still gonna go back out and do the same stuff you were doing! like Jay said please remind us of were you are going so we can stay away I hope you dont become a statisitic! How about you really really impress us and show a video of you taking the ast 1 course then post a video of how much safer your riding has become! obviously these hills you are playing on and climbs you are doing really arent impressing to many people but more making people mad!! just some food for thought man

yup but then i will know wat to do and know wat will happen. and what ever about not riding i really dont care. its like asking some of the riders on professional sledin vid to not do his or her the way someone else wants. but wat ever i ride the way i ride. i dont critisize others and wont change my mind or the way i ride on someones else views... im not getting angry just simply stating

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but wat ever i ride the way i ride. i dont critisize others and wont change my mind or the way i ride on someones else views... im not getting angry just simply stating

WOW kid slow down here you guna end up a statistic with that attitude

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup but then i will know wat to do and know wat will happen. and what ever about not riding i really dont care. its like asking some of the riders on professional sledin vid to not do his or her the way someone else wants. but wat ever i ride the way i ride. i dont critisize others and wont change my mind or the way i ride on someones else views... im not getting angry just simply stating

yep you can sure tell your 17. just sayin. a loud mouth douche that does not care about anyone but himself. we are just tryin to keep you alive long enough to enjoy sledding for a longer period of time. sorry for tryin to help ya man. problem is many of the peeps on here have came close to dying in avy's themselves or had friends die in them. maybe your attitude will change if it happens to you and your lucky enough to have someone dig you out. your not going to find any friends on here with that attitude.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep you can sure tell your 17. just sayin. a loud mouth douche that does not care about anyone but himself. we are just tryin to keep you alive long enough to enjoy sledding for a longer period of time. sorry for tryin to help ya man. problem is many of the peeps on here have came close to dying in avy's themselves or had friends die in them. maybe your attitude will change if it happens to you and your lucky enough to have someone dig you out. your not going to find any friends on here with that attitude.

he will be hard to dig out with no safty gear and friends that dont know where to find him... hope you dont learn the hard way bud.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the kid will have to learn the hardway and that is a really unfortunate way to learn! I my self have been very lucky and grateful that i have not been involved in an avalanche or have had to do an avalanche rescue but maybe because of the fact that I (and my group) leave the nasty areas alone until we know they are safe we avoid anything that even has the remotess chance of becoming a danger! I am only 24 so i understand the adrenaline rushes that come with young age and sledding but please please try and hold back the adrenaline on the obvious danger spots and let that adrenaline out on something safe go play in some roliing hills or practice and hone in your tree riding skills trust me that is way more fun than pointing and shooting up a hill and a hell of a lot more safer. Just watch and see how much fun burandt has in the trees!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey maybe contact zacs tracs or hangfire training or someone like that they may be able to arrange a course or atleast tell you more info on a date for a course for you

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clayton has about 7 pages of guys telling him, that he is this or that and should do this. He has said he would take a course. BUT my god if some people read the whole thread and see this, the guy has heard everything 3x over. Let it go already. This is like my other half badgering me to not be always at work. Everytime i hear it i want to goto work.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can never drill it into someones head enough especially at that age maybe a bunch of repeated stuff on here but like he did in a previous post earlier on here it obviously shows that he hasnt gotten the message through yet!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can never drill it into someones head enough especially at that age maybe a bunch of repeated stuff on here but like he did in a previous post earlier on here it obviously shows that he hasnt gotten the message through yet!

And you repeat the reason why you got the answer you did:eek:

Top Bottom