My Condolences to SkiDoo folks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never really told of my first time meeting the Great One..........

it was a gorgeous April spring day in 2011 deep in the Renshaw when my XP's primary broke the spring cup, leaving the bushing free floating on the fixed half shaft. by the time we got back to the truck from blackwater the metal shavings had pretty much destroyed all moving parts, and the primary needed a complete rebuild. I had everything I needed for the job....except loctite. where could I find loctite at 10pm on a saturday night in Valemount? so I prayed to the God of Snow and Mud and my prayers were answered in the form of a text message from Him. my palms were immediately sweating as soon as I saw the local number on the display....when I opened the message you can imagine my elation when it was indeed from the great Maxwell! He and Moses (T-Team) were into the wine and were hanging out at his hacienda...."come on over..." was his message. I was nervous, yet excited....could this really be happening? am I about to meet The One that so many have talked about?? I gathered my courage and jumped in the truck, steadied my shaking hand long enough to get the keys into the ignition and start the engine, and headed over. when I arrived at the location he gave to me, I started to have a warm feeling....kind of like a hug from mom....I jumped out of the truck and noticed a soft glow eminating from a partially open door at the garage and immediately knew He was in there. my palms were again beginning to sweat, I felt short of breath and had to steady my steps....I opened the door and there He was, intently scouring his work bench....he muttered "where's that damn loctite..." and nodded hello. imagine my surprise, such an ordinary looking guy but his presence was strong....my genitals immediately recessed in His company, for I knew to act humble. His eyes were bloodshot and red, obviously from a long day of shredding on the mountain, he smiled and made polite conversation which further put me at ease. I was pretty relaxed until T-Team made his entrance....fawk that guy is yappy.

WOW....................I'm envious................I think?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I never really told of my first time meeting the Great One..........

it was a gorgeous April spring day in 2011 deep in the Renshaw when my XP's primary broke the spring cup, leaving the bushing free floating on the fixed half shaft. by the time we got back to the truck from blackwater the metal shavings had pretty much destroyed all moving parts, and the primary needed a complete rebuild. I had everything I needed for the job....except loctite. where could I find loctite at 10pm on a saturday night in Valemount? so I prayed to the God of Snow and Mud and my prayers were answered in the form of a text message from Him. my palms were immediately sweating as soon as I saw the local number on the display....when I opened the message you can imagine my elation when it was indeed from the great Maxwell! He and Moses (T-Team) were into the wine and were hanging out at his hacienda...."come on over..." was his message. I was nervous, yet excited....could this really be happening? am I about to meet The One that so many have talked about?? I gathered my courage and jumped in the truck, steadied my shaking hand long enough to get the keys into the ignition and start the engine, and headed over. when I arrived at the location he gave to me, I started to have a warm feeling....kind of like a hug from mom....I jumped out of the truck and noticed a soft glow eminating from a partially open door at the garage and immediately knew He was in there. my palms were again beginning to sweat, I felt short of breath and had to steady my steps....I opened the door and there He was, intently scouring his work bench....he muttered "where's that damn loctite..." and nodded hello. imagine my surprise, such an ordinary looking guy but his presence was strong....my genitals immediately recessed in His company, for I knew to act humble. His eyes were bloodshot and red, obviously from a long day of shredding on the mountain, he smiled and made polite conversation which further put me at ease. I was pretty relaxed until T-Team made his entrance....fawk that guy is yappy.

But really... WHO can make an entrance like me? I bet you will never forget it.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
wut? lol. oooh ya never mind. Yes I fully remeber that. Someone pushed me in the door........thanks for the nickname... moses. Its only a matter of time before it is changed from big deal.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wut? lol. oooh ya never mind. Yes I fully remeber that. Someone pushed me in the door........thanks for the nickname... moses. Its only a matter of time before it is changed from big deal.
gonna have to get in on one of those benders you two icons start up.....I think it would be fun. I love fireworks....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
gonna have to get in on one of those benders you two icons start up.....I think it would be fun. I love fireworks....
We actually dont condone the use of fireworks while intoxicated....................................................

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
"Dude.... Your Clothes are PACKED FULL of fire works and we are sitting in your truck.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" (© Maxwell -2010)
"lighting a $%^&in Smoke what the hell's your problem?" (© T-Team...2 seconds after- 2010)

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Still laughing...

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always picture the people who start these threads as being the worst snowmobilers in western canada and the type of people that would make you look down and walk the other way when you see them at a party or whatever.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always picture the people who start these threads as being the worst snowmobilers in western canada and the type of people that would make you look down and walk the other way when you see them at a party or whatever.

I'm gonna go with the kinda person that if was on fire I wouldn't pizz on em to put em out.:)

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I have been 15 years on Summits, My biggest regret is that the side hilling of the XP was not right in 08 or 09, why did it take 3 seasons to address this at all and 4 seasons to finally get it right. I am not ready to switch brands, its a very expensive upgrade from an 08 to a 2011 suspension but it's still a lot better than owning an 08 Dragon and being on my fourth engine.
BRP has finally got it right in 2011 and 2012, Kudo's to Poo on getting everyone through the season on the same motor.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all personal preference all sleds are good and all brands have there problems just stop bashing other brands and ride your sled

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you start a thread like this in the middle of the summer ? NO toys to play with ? This photo pretty much sums it up.

Attachments

• 1494c04c3785eb2689c595e20b55d16cb.jpg
    1494c04c3785eb2689c595e20b55d16cb.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Top Bottom