My Condolences to SkiDoo folks

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinkin, its gotta suck to be buying a new SkiDoo this year eh. Like, whats to look forward to. Same old same old. Poo has their super successful new Pro, Cat has big news in both 2 and 4 strokers. These guys are pushing our sport forward, improving, innovating and good for them. The e-tech seems to be a good motor, good horsepower but it seems SkiDoo brains have kinda forgot about the chassis. Ya last year....big news...they copied Cat and Poo and made it narrower. Big whoop. We all knew it needed that. hopefully you guys'll get your chance next year, maybe they''l come out with something truly exciting. Been a while since what, 2008 XP. Heres hoping.

PS, Yammi also, poor fellas, no turbo, no fun.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinkin, its gotta suck to be buying a new SkiDoo this year eh. Like, whats to look forward to. Same old same old. Poo has their super successful new Pro, Cat has big news in both 2 and 4 strokers. These guys are pushing our sport forward, improving, innovating and good for them. The e-tech seems to be a good motor, good horsepower but it seems SkiDoo brains have kinda forgot about the chassis. Ya last year....big news...they copied Cat and Poo and made it narrower. Big whoop. We all knew it needed that. hopefully you guys'll get your chance next year, maybe they''l come out with something truly exciting. Been a while since what, 2008 XP. Heres hoping.

:eek:.... Nothing better than waking & kicking someone in the nuts first thing !

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. as funny as that is, cat had the same chassis for 5 years before before the pro-ride came out. I'm not a doo guy, I ride an arctic cat, but if anything now would be the time to buy a doo. I cant say i've heard of one issue with the E-tec as compared to the P-tek.

But back to the brand bashing :d

sledxp

Reaction score

you could ride like me! thats whats to look forward to.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI78ltk8m88&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
t
hat said can't wait to try out my buddies pro and assault

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP = bring piston rings ,,,, Broken Recreational Product. Oh let the BS flow. Hey Tex what's you opinion even if it's wrong.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The poor Cat and Poo guys gotta doo something during the summer......may as well try to bash the best sled on the mountain, eh!

I have loved my BRP '08, '10, and am looking forward to the 2012......HeeHaw!

and you know what, I don't care what any Cat, Poo, or Yammi guys say.....to each their own!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP = bring piston rings ,,,, Broken Recreational Product. Oh let the BS flow. Hey Tex what's you opinion even if it's wrong.

now that guy is opionated. even if he is wrong. shheeet don't get him started. have heard about the rev xp crap for years, he needs a new BS story

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha got love summer bashing... :jerry:

PS: At least they can cook egss on their hot clutches :p

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
haha... they didn't change to the XP chassis until '08, because thats how long it took the other manufacturers to catch the '04 Rev. In fact I'm not even sure if they ever did?? Now, it takes Poo and Cat until 2012 to catch the '08 XP. Nice attempt at starting a bash-fest, though. Shouldn't that post be on Snowest??

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SkiDoo must be like your woman. Fugly and not worth riding at all!!! I do agree with you on Yamaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as it stings a bit to admit it; if I looking for a basically stock sled and my main intrest was highmarking, I'd pick an E-Tec 163 XP over anything else. But luckily highmarking is something I don't like doing......so I'll just keep on boondockin' my way to happiness on my Cat.:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am unable to dumb myself down enough to comprehend this. therefore i have to refrain from contributing to the mental retardation that is this thread.

maybe ill try givin my temples a few shots with the hammer. perhaps this will make sense.

ps.

lenny.

got 2.5" track?

NO THATS EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. YOU DONT!!!!!!!!

POLARS....NOOOOOOOOOOO
CAT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAMAHA........WHO CARES

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Doo guy walking home.jpg
The long walk :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes i agree bring rings and pistons to some..... well everyone knows what i think about xp's so...................

Top Bottom