My Condolences to SkiDoo folks

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinkin, its gotta suck to be buying a new SkiDoo this year eh. Like, whats to look forward to. Same old same old. Poo has their super successful new Pro, Cat has big news in both 2 and 4 strokers. These guys are pushing our sport forward, improving, innovating and good for them. The e-tech seems to be a good motor, good horsepower but it seems SkiDoo brains have kinda forgot about the chassis. Ya last year....big news...they copied Cat and Poo and made it narrower. Big whoop. We all knew it needed that. hopefully you guys'll get your chance next year, maybe they''l come out with something truly exciting. Been a while since what, 2008 XP. Heres hoping.

PS, Yammi also, poor fellas, no turbo, no fun.

My condolences to you cause it seems you have lost your mind I hope you find it soon. Must be a drag livin on retard mode. Took the rest of the makers 4 yrs to catch up. Yeah Cat and Poo have comparision sleds but hey took Cat 2 yrs to get there and Poo just showed up last yr. Still the machine you see most in the mtns. Get that into ya.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Let me clear ALL this up for you guys..... Everyone here sucks except me.
Thank you for coming.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grow so weary of every thread turning into a brand pissing match. Because of this I turn to S&M less and less. C'mon folks any of these sleds kick the crap out of the stuff I was riding even 5 years ago and I saw lots of people back then who were in over their heads with the sleds they were riding. Nuff said and lets move on and talk about riding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you HAVE to be joking right?

first of all. if your seeking knowledge there is tons of it here.

second...this thread was designed to fail by the origional poster...

you could tell that from the first sentance. at that point you should have stopped reading as most people could easily tell this was going to get out of control...as intended...not to be taken seriously..

out.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me clear ALL this up for you guys..... Everyone here sucks at crashing except me.
Thank you for coming.

ya. we know.....the tree knows...the sled knows....air canada express freight knows....insurance company knows....skidoo mechanic deffinetly knows........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man these threads are so weak - so funny to see the same 5 guys preaching that the XP is God's gift to the sledding world. No wonder I find myself reading this forum less and less - definitely a lack of depth. How many of you guys actually rode before 2004 when the Rev was introduced? Be honest..... See lots of "come ride with me and I'll show you" comments - There was a thread about a "technical riding group" this last winter.....some of these self-proclaimed gurus were invited but never showed....

Everyone says their sled is the bomb and that Yammies can't turn and that Cat's feel fat etc - everyone understands their sled because its the only one you ride. Sure you can't make a yammy spin on a dime, but I know a couple guys that can, probably because they spend all season with their ass strapped to it. I don't think I've ever seen a yammy do a button hook.....except in just about every Thunderstruck from about TS 4 onward.....and from some of the guys that I ride with......Same goes for Cats, lots of good riders on Cats......you guys ever heard of this unknown rider called the Krazy Canadian? Went from old Yammy's to new Yammy's to Cats, still manages to make it up the hill....

I think that that one of the qualifying talents for being a "good rider" - is being able to adapt to change quickly. If someone's skills are limited to only riding one sled from one manufacturer, then maybe they don't have as much skill as they think. Food for thought?
please keep your logical thoughts to yourself. this is a condolences thread....thanks.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah. My reaction was quite a bit different than yours.
I never really told of my first time meeting the Great One..........

it was a gorgeous April spring day in 2011 deep in the Renshaw when my XP's primary broke the spring cup, leaving the bushing free floating on the fixed half shaft. by the time we got back to the truck from blackwater the metal shavings had pretty much destroyed all moving parts, and the primary needed a complete rebuild. I had everything I needed for the job....except loctite. where could I find loctite at 10pm on a saturday night in Valemount? so I prayed to the God of Snow and Mud and my prayers were answered in the form of a text message from Him. my palms were immediately sweating as soon as I saw the local number on the display....when I opened the message you can imagine my elation when it was indeed from the great Maxwell! He and Moses (T-Team) were into the wine and were hanging out at his hacienda...."come on over..." was his message. I was nervous, yet excited....could this really be happening? am I about to meet The One that so many have talked about?? I gathered my courage and jumped in the truck, steadied my shaking hand long enough to get the keys into the ignition and start the engine, and headed over. when I arrived at the location he gave to me, I started to have a warm feeling....kind of like a hug from mom....I jumped out of the truck and noticed a soft glow eminating from a partially open door at the garage and immediately knew He was in there. my palms were again beginning to sweat, I felt short of breath and had to steady my steps....I opened the door and there He was, intently scouring his work bench....he muttered "where's that damn loctite..." and nodded hello. imagine my surprise, such an ordinary looking guy but his presence was strong....my genitals immediately recessed in His company, for I knew to act humble. His eyes were bloodshot and red, obviously from a long day of shredding on the mountain, he smiled and made polite conversation which further put me at ease. I was pretty relaxed until T-Team made his entrance....fawk that guy is yappy.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never really told of my first time meeting the Great One..........

it was a gorgeous April spring day in 2011 deep in the Renshaw when my XP's primary broke the spring cup, leaving the bushing free floating on the fixed half shaft. by the time we got back to the truck from blackwater the metal shavings had pretty much destroyed all moving parts, and the primary needed a complete rebuild. I had everything I needed for the job....except loctite. where could I find loctite at 10pm on a saturday night in Valemount? so I prayed to the God of Snow and Mud and my prayers were answered in the form of a text message from Him. my palms were immediately sweating as soon as I saw the local number on the display....when I opened the message you can imagine my elation when it was indeed from the great Maxwell! He and Moses (T-Team) were into the wine and were hanging out at his hacienda...."come on over..." was his message. I was nervous, yet excited....could this really be happening? am I about to meet The One that so many have talked about?? I gathered my courage and jumped in the truck, steadied my shaking hand long enough to get the keys into the ignition and start the engine, and headed over. when I arrived at the location he gave to me, I started to have a warm feeling....kind of like a hug from mom....I jumped out of the truck and noticed a soft glow eminating from a partially open door at the garage and immediately knew He was in there. my palms were again beginning to sweat, I felt short of breath and had to steady my steps....I opened the door and there He was, intently scouring his work bench....he muttered "where's that damn loctite..." and nodded hello. imagine my surprise, such an ordinary looking guy but his presence was strong....my genitals immediately recessed in His company, for I knew to act humble. His eyes were bloodshot and red, obviously from a long day of shredding on the mountain, he smiled and made polite conversation which further put me at ease. I was pretty relaxed until T-Team made his entrance....fawk that guy is yappy.

You sure you really want to post that comment on here? Hope they dropped back down for ya!!!

Trench

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure you really want to post that comment on here? Hope they dropped back down for ya!!!

Trench
took 12 hours or so but they eventually returned to their previous location. then I ran into him in superbowl the next afternoon and pow....right back up....rode at 1/4 throttle until I was out of His earshot.

Top Bottom