Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well chit , gotta come on here more often

Your a trooper Ron, get better

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus, I hope you’re OK Ron, thoughts are with you!

I was just going to txt you and bust your balls about something, instead I came on here to check things out as it’s been a while and seen this.

Damn! Rest up and I look forward to hearing about a speedy recovery!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Had surgery and they installed a big tube into my stomach for feeding me. Starting Physio today as I don’t have any balance anymore and everything spins a message to learn how to walk again. I seem to get better every day. My eyesight is very blurry at times and tough to read and write. Thanks for all.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Had surgery and they installed a big tube into my stomach for feeding me. Starting Physio today as I don’t have any balance anymore and everything spins a message to learn how to walk again. I seem to get better every day. My eyesight is very blurry at times and tough to read and write. Thanks for all.
long road ahead buddy, take it in stride, don't rush through it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your posting has improved LOL

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
🙏 one day at a time Ron. Glad to hear you’re starting to see it get better.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes that's scary stuff.
Aunty had an aneurysm and was operated upon arriving at hospital, once you do get it figured out the doctors here are world class, it's the ahs administration and management that is brutal.
I just sucks that you constantly have to advocate so strongly for anything to happen here.

Get well!
Why is it that such highly educated individuals in all areas and levels of government, AHS in this case, consistently destroy most everything they're involved with? It tells a story, totally incompetent and completely mind numbing!!

Hoping for the best, get well soon Ron!

Top Bottom