Muskoka Freerider

bcjeepr

Reaction score
Controlling ones Ego should be a concern for most You Tubers . I do l think that Dawson is down to earth . Don"t know him tho .

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Controlling ones Ego should be a concern for most You Tubers . I do l think that Dawson is down to earth . Don"t know him tho .

Shuffilitas are very down to earth people. The dad down to the kids good people. Dawson is a chill dude who can outride most people on his worst day but he will never gloat about it.

Muskoka on the other hand well…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did i miss i thought he was pretty down to earth lol
Same here. I’ve met Matt before. He’s awkwardly quiet. I praised him for not being vaccinated. He was shocked. I even brought it up lol.
If he’s a little cocky about riding well, he deserves it. Because he’s good and smooth.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith Curtis? I must have missed that one.
On his Instagram stories he’s been there riding a few days now. Think he’s saving some footage and his videos aren’t quite as frequent. They have been riding hard and getting played out. Will probably take a day off and edit when they big guys go home.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here. I’ve met Matt before. He’s awkwardly quiet. I praised him for not being vaccinated. He was shocked. I even brought it up lol.
If he’s a little cocky about riding well, he deserves it. Because he’s good and smooth.
That’s all you could think of when you talked to him? 😳Would you still watch his vids if he wasn’t? Haha

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rode with him a long time ago when he knew nobody and didn’t know which way to the alpine. Came up to our group randomly looking for riding partners. Maybe he has changed since then but he was pretty cocky and arrogant. That video the other day when he ditched his partner after he piled into the tree just cemented my opinion about him. Next to your average guy he is a good rider he chooses good lines. The videos where he posts with Caleb and Turcotte actual pro riders is a different story.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s all you could think of when you talked to him? 😳Would you still watch his vids if he wasn’t? Haha
Of course I would. I don’t discriminate like the world did. :) I am truly a people person
At the time I met him he just commented in a video going to Hay days that he could finally go into USA again. Meaning he was unvaxed. It was fresh of mind. So in a 20 minute conversation it came up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dawson is a great kid , heck I think all the boys are

The dad's a great guy , hard worker and owns a roofing company

They all work 16 hr days all summer , every possible day , to take as much winter off as they can to sled

All the boys are hard f ing workers , dad instilled that into them young

I road with them years and years ago , if I recall Dawson was 12 on a 155 800 pro , little chit could slay pow then lol

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boosts seem to be running good in the last few vids, no comments from the doo crew

its running, i wouldnt say good. watch the speeds compared to the doo. But yep its running LOL. Makes a lot of noise but doesn't go uphill. But any day you can get back to the truck with a boosted sled is a good day.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should make a guest appearance you can show Caleb how superior the doo is.

that is the polaris rider trick of the trade, do everything wide open throttle and make it look really violent, meanwhile the skidoo is just blipping the throttle across or up the hill. Cant take that away from him. Hes an athlete, im a fat slob so i cant really outride the guy no matter how much better my sled is :ROFLMAO:

but just watch the re-entrys and whatnot next time, the doos arent even on the gas and the polaris is full pin pulling back on the bars standing on the bumper to do the same thing. Power and traction just isn't there. Doesnt really matter if your a super human

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than likely whole pack out box full of sparkplugs. Part of the daily maintenance at this point.

Hardly. My sled has 800 km on it and still has the original plugs. Not every Boost had the issue and I’ve read that the new mapping is working well.

Top Bottom