Muskoka Freerider

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expensive start to the season! Great video though, he's getting really good at editing

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Caleb got his wicked riding skills by starting on a Cat…

Theres youtube video of him on an old polaris wedge back in the day just ripping.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True. And skidoo is so much better than the polaris that Norma should be able to school anyone riding one.

Were justing waiting on the vid now 🤣

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying "if you can ride a cat, you can ride anything"?
Basically. Was listening to one sponsored rider interview the other day. They asked him how he got to be so good, he said “ride poor snow”. When his dad took him riding they rode no matter what. Riding really crappy snow made him a better rider.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically. Was listening to one sponsored rider interview the other day. They asked him how he got to be so good, he said “ride poor snow”. When his dad took him riding they rode no matter what. Riding really crappy snow made him a better rider.
I would agree with that, I couldn't believe how much easier is was to carve in the mountains than in the stubble in sask my first trip out west.....

What I wasn't prepared for was how everything thing was a slope and gravity was constantly pulling you were you didn't want to go haha.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo! Much harder to ride firm snow than deep snow. Get off camber and it can be a struggle on hard snow

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half of what makes Caleb the rider he is, is that he is very athletic. Being twice as strong and having twice the VO2-max as most riders is a large advantage.
The other half is talent.

Top Bottom