Muskoka Freerider

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did Matt throw in the towel for the season? Usually announces that he is done.
Kinda just faded away and was inconsistent for the last month. Wonder if the daily videos is getting long in the tooth? Not that I blame him - a routine I wouldn't want.
He announced it on Instagram anyways, and posted all his fuel stops along the way home. Went out for a ride back home today as well.

I'm thinking the daily videos started to get old, and that's why he went to 2+ day intervals.

Not to mention the snow just wasn't epic this year. At least up here.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he mentioned in the Jackson video that it was the latest he’s ever headed home? Im pretty sure I remember him making a mid March exit the last few seasons? No?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he mentioned in the Jackson video that it was the latest he’s ever headed home? Im pretty sure I remember him making a mid March exit the last few seasons? No?

he posted a picture on IG yesterday of him being home riding march 21 in 2021 which would have meant he left close to mid march for sure

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he mader to 100k
Screenshot_20230410_214244_YouTube.jpg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cant run any brand of sled that hard without expecting some issues. His 165 didn't have much for km, but I'm sure if had been ridden more, then there would have been some failures. Early season riding isn't great for sleds either with all the stumps and rocks being tagged WFO.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was definitely the year of break downs and toe outs, not on his sleds but a lot of people riding with him. Even down south they had to toe out a doo
Oh no not another Skidoo being towed out, so many of them getting the HOOK........

Top Bottom