Muskoka Freerider

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding with him the first day the nut fell off the rave valve. that was right after he got it back from the dealership. One rave valve was opening the other wasn't. I carry spare bolts and nuts with me on my sled and had one that fit. We put it on so he could ride the rest of the day without it sounding like it was running on one cylinder. There's no doo dealership in Revelstoke and no parts availability probably so would you stop riding? Subscribers are demanding. 14 hour days are average days for when we ride. Let alone importing, editing, uploading after.
His choice to post. I enjoy his vids too. Not taking anything from his effort / ability - takes commitment to ride all day then edit / post for sure ...not my point though ... sled wasn't running right and temp fix for sure then keep riding....
But I think the next video where he scabbed a nut off the burnt sled was when he rode across the border ...no BRP dealer or hardware shop en route to get proper nut? Just saying that it was surprising that he'd possibly #k up an entire day due to a nut that's a 2 minute fix ....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His choice to post. I enjoy his vids too. Not taking anything from his effort / ability - takes commitment to ride all day then edit / post for sure ...not my point though ... sled wasn't running right and temp fix for sure then keep riding....
But I think the next video where he scabbed a nut off the burnt sled was when he rode across the border ...no BRP dealer or hardware shop en route to get proper nut? Just saying that it was surprising that he'd possibly #k up an entire day due to a nut that's a 2 minute fix ....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Im with ya. A lot of the time its, ride all day, wrench all night. If you just ride all day and never bother to wrench on chit, your crap isnt going to work very long lmao

But i guess fixing sleds on the hill, and tow jobs/heli trips makes for good "content" anyways...

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even when he installed the proper nut on the sled, in the vid it was still running like ass. he never did say why.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with ya. A lot of the time its, ride all day, wrench all night. If you just ride all day and never bother to wrench on chit, your crap isnt going to work very long lmao

But i guess fixing sleds on the hill, and tow jobs/heli trips makes for good "content" anyways...
Yeh the double checking things before you head out gets engrained into you after first time you wreck some else’s trip due to your laziness not going over machine .
Even looking over others as walking around before leaving parking lot has saved people a lot of issues .
A lot just know the throttle ,brake and how to fuel up it seems .
Some you just hide from and see when you get back as no hope . Lol

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230427_203851_YouTube.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is that what you get for mentioning Snow and Mud? Hell, most of the guys here deserve that as a minimum. Have you met Mikey Many#'s? He lives and breathes S&M.
he's on Ron's special gifts list.......

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought they were heading out the bottom. Then all of a sudden, back in the alpine.

Top Bottom