Muskoka Freerider

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I watched in his videos and my buddies experiance with the matrix he bought the day after his cat blew up those polaris sleds are junky and unreliable. Had to tow that pos out on it's third ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta get muskoka on my program of buying two identical machines and wrapping them identically so no one ever knows your down. :skidoo::skidoo:
54 decals on the 65 and what not to. Just the perfect sled everyday haha

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No disrespect, I know who you are and the places you’ve explored on an NA are commendable.

There is no doubt the NA offerings from both Polaris and skidoo are very capable machines. 10 fold over what was offered even 10 years ago.

Will the NA machines get where the turbo machines go? Absolutely. But there is a large group of us sick twisted individuals that crave more than just “getting there”. We like to do it fast, and the acceleration and speed of the current factory turbos appease our simple minds. I like to laugh hysterically under my helmet, and factory turbos do that.
I chatted with a close friend from the interior today that knows you,I’m sure I’ve never meet you.He had nothing bad to say about you lol! I would have thought you would have been a little older,your half my age.On the commendable part 95% of the exploring and laying some first tracks was on a 65 hp Fancooled Indy Lite🤓

Last edited by a moderator:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I watched in his videos and my buddies experiance with the matrix he bought the day after his cat blew up those polaris sleds are junky and unreliable. Had to tow that pos out on it's third ride
love to try one. wouldn't buy one.
well, i'd maybe consider a poo trail sled but if i have to trail ride, i'm giving up sledding altogether.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love to try one. wouldn't buy one.
well, i'd maybe consider a poo trail sled but if i have to trail ride, i'm giving up sledding altogether.

Polaris took a good stab at the trail segment with the VR1 turbo. Looked like a fun sled if you were actually into that sort of thing. But then doo dropped the mxz turbo with boost launch and meth injection. That thing will leave the VR1 in the dust

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like his videos but seems like wrenching takes a backseat ...lost the rave bracket nut and didn't bother to replace it at first opportunity...stole one of the sled that burned down a few days later....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like his videos but seems like wrenching takes a backseat ...lost the rave bracket nut and didn't bother to replace it at first opportunity...stole one of the sled that burned down a few days later....

Pretty sure driving\riding and creating contents about a 14 hour a day job.
Pretty sure he hires all his wrenching out. Even the finger throttle installs. The rest looks to Be warranty as it should.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He does his own wraps and upgrades, installs his bumpers finger throttles early season and posts up how to videos he prob dont have time inseason and i dont blame him guy must be exhausted come end of season with that many days i

QUOTE="1100, post: 3144489, member: 4853"]
Pretty sure driving\riding and creating contents about a 14 hour a day job.
Pretty sure he hires all his wrenching out. Even the finger throttle installs. The rest looks to Be warranty as it should.
[/QUOTE]

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying that it's a shitload of work to edit / post every day or every other but I wouldn't chance a day riding on a simple nut swap ....that would be remedied as soon as it's back to the house

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I was riding with him the first day the nut fell off the rave valve. that was right after he got it back from the dealership. One rave valve was opening the other wasn't. I carry spare bolts and nuts with me on my sled and had one that fit. We put it on so he could ride the rest of the day without it sounding like it was running on one cylinder. There's no doo dealership in Revelstoke and no parts availability probably so would you stop riding? Subscribers are demanding. 14 hour days are average days for when we ride. Let alone importing, editing, uploading after.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding with him the first day the nut fell off the rave valve. that was right after he got it back from the dealership. One rave valve was opening the other wasn't. I carry spare bolts and nuts with me on my sled and had one that fit. We put it on so he could ride the rest of the day without it sounding like it was running on one cylinder. There's no doo dealership in Revelstoke and no parts availability probably so would you stop riding? Subscribers are demanding. 14 hour days are average days for when we ride. Let alone importing, editing, uploading after.
Insane work. And From lots of different cameras each day.

Top Bottom