Muskoka Freerider

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I Think the Moderators should give Muskoka his own Forum Thread under Snowmobile Chat just like Norona. All in favour?
A possibility, Matt probably has never heard of S&M, I don't think he's a member. Nice to have Johnny here, maybe he can get matt to come on too.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt doesn’t have time to pick internet fights on here I don’t think. His days are pretty full. The guy eats gas station food just to save time in his day. That’s probably the only thing holding me back from being a YouTube star is eating gas station food for 3 months straight…

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A possibility, Matt probably has never heard of S&M, I don't think he's a member. Nice to have Johnny here, maybe he can get matt to come on too.
56K views, it's good for the S&M business attracting advertising.
Just move this thread under Snowmobile Chat.

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden with Matt lots, he's an amazing rider and is really fun! He's so busy every night with youtube, he's only come out once with us for supper per trip as he doesn't have time. If you have questions he's more than willing to answer on youtube!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really struggled yesterday. That thing was so steep and I could not get any momentum. Might have had some problems with my sled it was way down on RPM and then had fuel pressure issues at the end of the day. Not blaming my riding on the sled though.
Like I said , your sled sounded like it was a carbed mod , and needed the vari jets closed up

Burbling bad

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt knows about this thread. I sent him a link a while back. He got a chuckle out of it but he probably hasn’t see how big it’s gotten.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it. Must have limped it out? They said they were going back to him but that was it. End of video

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt doesn’t have time to pick internet fights on here I don’t think. His days are pretty full. The guy eats gas station food just to save time in his day. That’s probably the only thing holding me back from being a YouTube star is eating gas station food for 3 months straight…
Yes as soon as one of the loons on here tries telling him the mountains he's riding are flat he'll lose interest and leave anyways.

Top Bottom