Muskoka Freerider

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2017 Ski Doo 850 nightmare? Can you be more specific as to your concern or was it just a bad dream lol?
The thing was a lemon spent more time in the shop and cost me a season plus of riding from belts to oil issues/electrical issues, if u look back im sure its still in the forums somewhere was so bad dealer didnt even want it back on trade and i couldnt sleep at night attempting to sell it private. It was alot like a bad dream yup. Wasnt the only unhappy person that year lol

Last edited:

Steenso

Reaction score
That’s too bad, I saw posts related to belt issues but that was about it. I had 2 2017 165” Summit X models and never had an issue. Sold them to a couple buddies and they are still running strong- 1 has 6000km on it as we speak, no issues. Hoping for good things with 2023 release. Enjoy the remainder of your season
(More snow please). Cheers!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Matt and the boys spend the night on the hill? No video here or on YouTube that I can find?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride? Where’s he riding at boys? Horsey? He drove past a lot of really good riding to get there lol I would have pulled over in Blue…

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good timing to go to Mcbride. That hard crust under the fresh snow was all we found last weekend.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Humm, the first part of the vid looked like dore to me. It’s been awhile since I was in there but those avy paths seem familiar.

you can see for a brief second he ends up on spirit lake. Likely up the creek as mentioned above

sorry, not spirit lake, the swamp below it that we went to a few years back

although im not sure how the heck you get to the base of that from any road

Last edited:
Top Bottom