Muskoka Freerider

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they came in from the Morkil it's 30km of trail from Cresent Spur, CMH Lodge. Then some super avy terrain with lots of downhill sloped trees to enter Renshaw up the waterfall at the end of the Morkil.

This could be Forgetmenot.
That should be enough guesses to get peps digging and exploring.

Or they just dropped Renshaw creek to the meadows and came around to MP.

AKA there is a ton of spots to hit that rarely get hit.
Renshaw is never tracked out.

I went into Forgetmenot years ago, that was a fun day of riding and exploring. Some massive country up that way. I’d love to go back for an early spring ride when I get another sled down the road. I have pics of it somewhere buried on my laptop.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He didnt drop down the drainge down to trail though. So we still need to do that Snopro. :):)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Dan we need you to stand up for the Doo Team and not let those 2 Poo's embarrass us. When you headed down? Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Dan we need you to stand up for the Doo Team and not let those 2 Poo's embarrass us. When you headed down? Lol

Oh when ever you want. Got a bit of work to do this week, but schedule is flexable. You in Revy right now?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh when ever you want. Got a bit of work to do this week, but schedule is flexable. You in Revy right now?
No I left. Just in time by the sounds of it bud. HaHa! This looks like a job for younger knees and better cardio.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I left. Just in time by the sounds of it bud. HaHa! This looks like a job for younger knees and better cardio.

All good, Im just kidding around. Ill be heading down soon, Ill be taking my 146 though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Take your go pro. I knew you were kidding although in the right conditions you can probably do it.. Lots of good zones on Boulder that won't pizz off SAR like he said if you don't make it

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Take your go pro. I knew you were kidding although in the right conditions you can probably do it.. Lots of good zones on Boulder that won't pizz off SAR like he said if you don't make it

I hardly ever ride on boulder any more. But it is one of the best mountains around though forsure.

It would be doable right now. No S&R require. Worst case a hike. Just bring a saw.

Top Bottom