Muskoka Freerider

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there if 50 different sled youtube channels now and they are all pretty boring imo compared to all the other content available these days.

But Good luck Muskoka, you have some loyal fans here it seems.

I’ve noticed a lot more sled vloggers as well. They will discover real fast how much work it is to ride and then edit and publish a video for the next day. I bet a lot will give up before the end of the season.

Not to mention Matt’s a VERY good rider. I was very impressed riding with him last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a lot more sled vloggers as well. They will discover real fast how much work it is to ride and then edit and publish a video for the next day. I bet a lot will give up before the end of the season.

Not to mention Matt’s a VERY good rider. I was very impressed riding with him last year.

Ya id rather ride, then head to the pub for beers personally.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you all love Muskoka so much now but will you if he clearly comes to the conclusion this season that your brand of sled is not the best? I know some of you are that passionate about your brand. For sure his videos do provide entertainment to those stuck at home and there is little media available that stays as current as his. Heck you can even check out current conditions in Revy by watching, if nothing else.
I watched his videos while riding Cat. His genuine attitude and light humor are what make his content enjoyable for me

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

that is the most impressive thing about him is his willpower. i just dont have it. the phone calls to go for supper, drinks etc after riding there is no possible way i could say no i have to stay home and edit a video. So good on him. Especially being in Revelstoke there are lots of other distractions that don't seem to phase him.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that is the most impressive thing about him is his willpower. i just dont have it. the phone calls to go for supper, drinks etc after riding there is no possible way i could say no i have to stay home and edit a video. So good on him. Especially being in Revelstoke there are lots of other distractions that don't seem to phase him.
avoiding those distractions, likely help with budgets too.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m no fan boy by any means but his riding videos are just that…… riding videos, real world riding with some jumping crap thrown in. Not a lot of fluff and fancy theatrics like 509, sled necks type stuff. Consistently good quality riding videos are nice to watch and the fact it’s basically a video a day is also nice. He does good work and hopefully he stays successful at it

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how long before commercial permits are required for filming in more areas. I follow a father and son fishing vlog on YouTube and they fish on lake mead and also give water depth updates. They can no longer film on lake mead due to filming permits now in effect.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how long before commercial permits are required for filming in more areas. I follow a father and son fishing vlog on YouTube and they fish on lake mead and also give water depth updates. They can no longer film on lake mead due to filming permits now in effect.
I watch those guys too. I was thinking the state government doesn't want people to see what's happening

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt puts out some of the best and most enjoyable content out there and is a very good rider.
The reason so many of if us follow his vids.
Can’t imagine coming home after those rides and doing an edit!!!

Top Bottom