Muskoka Freerider

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw in partys, girls, trucks breaking down, money you could have made had you been working all winter....

If i tallied up the all money ive spent sledding it would look like a lotto max jackpot.. lol
Yup, empty wallet or empty soul. Was on my first sled in 1973, still making tracks till June.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw in partys, girls, trucks breaking down, money you could have made had you been working all winter....

If i tallied up the all money ive spent sledding it would look like a lotto max jackpot.. lol
Wait til next winter with the price of fuel! She's gonna be cheaper just to dress up in sled gear, do a couple lines of coke off the seat, pass out on the trailer floor and imagine you went riding. :p

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait til next winter with the price of fuel! She's gonna be cheaper just to dress up in sled gear, do a couple lines of coke off the seat, pass out on the trailer floor and imagine you went riding. :p
We will all be DTuning our sleds so we can run regular gas lol. Can’t afford premium

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching his "new" video today. Little guy loved them last year when he was 2-3 months old...still loves them at 1 year old haha
20221017_192143.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Toronto Pearson airport last week and saw a guy standing in line for a flight to Calgary. He had a Klim backpack, purple Klim boots tied to his backpack, and kind of looked like Matt from my perspective. I resisted the urge to ask him if he was Muskoka Freerider.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Toronto Pearson airport last week and saw a guy standing in line for a flight to Calgary. He had a Klim backpack, purple Klim boots tied to his backpack, and kind of looked like Matt from my perspective. I resisted the urge to ask him if he was Muskoka Freerider.
Probably wasn't Matt. He's decked out in 509. And don't think he'd be flying to Calgary, he'll be driving with all of his gear and sleds.

Top Bottom