Muskoka Freerider

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a rumour he totalled a Pooh due to a stuck throttle in the trees.
Guess we’ll need to see a vid uploaded to see if it’s true.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After his last post I didn’t think he was going to be out before Christmas though.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are like a bunch of school girl groopies.
E66294F0-28BB-4BA1-A2B1-F06F972C630B.jpeg

I got my mangina steamed for the big day…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What platforms does that work on? I watch you-tube on a Roku smart TV. Is it smart enough?

It works on YouTube. On my laptop though. Might not work on the TV if it cant dowload apps. Could just plug a laptop into the tv though

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you all love Muskoka so much now but will you if he clearly comes to the conclusion this season that your brand of sled is not the best? I know some of you are that passionate about your brand. For sure his videos do provide entertainment to those stuck at home and there is little media available that stays as current as his. Heck you can even check out current conditions in Revy by watching, if nothing else.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you all love Muskoka so much now but will you if he clearly comes to the conclusion this season that your brand of sled is not the best? I know some of you are that passionate about your brand. For sure his videos do provide entertainment to those stuck at home and there is little media available that stays as current as his. Heck you can even check out current conditions in Revy by watching, if nothing else.
I enjoy his videos and watch them while having my coffee every morning. It’s entertainment for me. His opinion on what’s the best sled is his opinion and I take it for that. He thinks a 146 turbo is the best and may very well be for his riding style. I don’t do button hooks and re entry’s so I will give you my opinion on what’s best. Turbo 175 is because it’s best for my riding. Haha.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is 50 different sled youtube channels now and they are all pretty boring imo compared to all the other content available these days.

But Good luck Muskoka, you have some loyal fans here it seems.

Top Bottom