Muskoka Freerider

Rkwhite

Reaction score
On the lake the pass is named for? I believe I have looked at it before. Wasn't REV capable at the time LOL.
2700' verticle......

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the lake the pass is named for? I believe I have looked at it before. Wasn't REV capable at the time LOL.
2700' verticle......
We usually poke in one turn before that one, have to go take a look next time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dawsons going all hardcore on the mod sled. Drilled like100 holes in his over structure to save weight :ROFLMAO:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6076.jpeg
IMG_6077.jpeg
I thought muskokas sled was getting butchered but Dawson just might have him beat…. Not sure juice was worth squeeze on that project. He’s spending thousands on titanium parts and carbon fibre. He’s going to have $40000 into his boost.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 283670View attachment 283671I thought muskokas sled was getting butchered but Dawson just might have him beat…. Not sure juice was worth squeeze on that project. He’s spending thousands on titanium parts and carbon fibre. He’s going to have $40000 into his boost.
He should've spaced the holes differently... they're like right beside each other:ROFLMAO:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are copy videos of what other people have already done so who gives a fawk. This guy ain't got near the pockets of guys like Burandt, so why is this a thing, unless you wanna spend $50G's plus.... its a gutted stocker basically - needs more content I guess - cut off some parts....bolt on some parts and drill some holes? FFS, drilling holes in the pyramid is not the place to save a few grams - would have been better to cut 1" off the back of the skis or take the foam out of the seat or something.

174 with a cut cooler.....too bad he hasn't been sledding very long or he'd know...many others have tried already.....most notable - Cat tried putting smaller coolers like that on the HCR's and failed miserably.

Top Bottom