Mountain Magic Open House

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Mountain Magic is under NEW management! Come check out our open house the weekend of the sled show, Friday Oct 17 6- 10 pm and Saturday 10 am -6 pm. You'll have the chance to meet the new partner, check out our custom built turbo snowmobiles and get some great deals on your snowmobile parts! For those of you who can't make it we'll have a couple turbo charged sleds at the Aerocharger booth at the sled show. Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately one of the best things about the sled show is the MM open house! Usually go after the show and find it's the part I enjoy the most. I really love seeing the shop and the builds!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately one of the best things about the sled show is the MM open house! Usually go after the show and find it's the part I enjoy the most. I really love seeing the shop and the builds!

Yup we usually do the same.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Sneak peek image.jpg

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be stopping by for visit and I think that the new team will be great to deal and work with.
thanks again for another great build guys.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
We now have a journeyman motorcycle and Polaris certified mechanic on the parts and service side again. Now booking work from regular services to Engine rebuilds to full mods we can get it done at a great rate. Call 7804749400 for your parts and service needs.

Top Bottom