May Long - What are you Doing?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 8 Couples, a total of 16 kids and travel trailers heading out to sundre for some coors light contests :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to stain my deck. It was built 2 yrs ago, and is ready for it's first coat. Now that the green has come out of the pressure treated wood.

Also cruising through Drumheller, on Sunday. Looking for a good site, for the "Boondockers" Sept long weekend.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
floating on skeleton all weekend trying out catprides beer fridge:beer::beer: and ripping on my new jet boat

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge bush party at boost's cottage................free booze all you can eat.......was there last year had a great time....................

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're building up the foundation in the barn. The exciting life I lead.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to stain my deck. It was built 2 yrs ago, and is ready for it's first coat. Now that the green has come out of the pressure treated wood.

Also cruising through Drumheller, on Sunday. Looking for a good site, for the "Boondockers" Sept long weekend.

Not too far, Dude! Not too far!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping out by Whitecourt...close to Reyeser, TKO, Posnick, but just far enough away....if you know what I mean.

Will be testing out a new fly fishing reel and a new bamboo rod or two on Carson Pegasus.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping out by Whitecourt...close to Reyeser, TKO, Posnick, but just far enough away....if you know what I mean.

Will be testing out a new fly fishing reel and a new bamboo rod or two on Carson Pegasus.

Maybe not far enough. LOL! You never know when we will show up... hope you have a fun time! I love Carson.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going quadding at Chambers Creek just outside of Rocky with 13 other families, should be a good gong show

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we have a fishing thread on S&M? And are there any spots in Sundre to drop a rod in?

tbosch

Reaction score
Does anyone know if we have a fishing thread on S&M? And are there any spots in Sundre to drop a rod in?

You can try the little red deer river, or the upper red deer as well. I dont know exact locations to get on the rivers but I know both of them fish fairly well for trout as I have many buddies who fly fish out there.

Top Bottom