Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be kidding. Let me guess....Jack Layton. Right? :lame:

I can see this thread getting out of hand. :jerry:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta voters have made themselves completely irrelevant anyway. Harper doesn't need to do anything for the people here to get his guys elected and it doesn't matter what Ignatief or Layton do or say, they won't get anyone elected out here...

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta voters have made themselves completely irrelevant anyway. Harper doesn't need to do anything for the people here to get his guys elected and it doesn't matter what Ignatief or Layton do or say, they won't get anyone elected out here...

edmonton have a few elected liberal MPs IIRC

regardless, talking politics is like polishing a piece of ch!t... at the end of the day you are still left with just a turd

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm gonna draw my own box and check "BOGGER"

but seriously... I think we need the NDP to come in and deal with the enviromental destruction caused by past governments, institute more social programs for the non-working poor, and impose high financial levies on the big oil companies...

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every single party is a complete joke, but PC is the least evil though they are still absolutely terrible.

Doesn't matter who it is, politicians don't give two craps about any regular person, they are all silver spoon fed millionaires that will do whatever they feel like.

This country is in such a pathetic state I don't care who wins, it's not going to get any better it's just getting worse.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

but seriously... I think we need the NDP to come in and deal with the enviromental destruction caused by past governments, institute more social programs for the non-working poor, and impose high financial levies on the big oil companies...

in which case said levies will be passed down to consumers via higher prices.... so technically we'd be paying for it..... it'd be just like raising taxes

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
88% Conservative voting right now. I find that surprising on a website primarily occupied by western Canadians who sled and quad:rolleyes:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to vote for myself. I promise to sit on my fat a$$. Do absolutely nothing, and collect unbelievable salary. After working so hard at doing nothing....I will collect a pension second to none!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Your joking,right????:confused::confused:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta pay to play....

i rather see a hike in taxes and a sanction over inflating fuel costs at the pumps... that way i know where my money is going, directly to the government... no pit stop to an oil company

burndown1

Reaction score
I would like to vote for myself. I promise to sit on my fat a$$. Do absolutely nothing, and collect unbelievable salary. After working so hard at doing nothing....I will collect a pension second to none!

At least your honest, You got my vote. If I could vote for you. I will vote for anybody that runs against Obama. He has been a Joke.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate trying to pick the best of the worst. I do know I don't like what harper has been doing, but who can trust the rest to do any different?

Top Bottom