How did Trudeau get elected again?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I’m not political and don’t get into any political debates but I have an observation. I need some info on this subject.
I have never heard any one say anything good about Justin Trudeau, I don’t know anyone who voted for him or likes him. So how in the heck did he get elected??????

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe some people actually like the prick?

If you like math and stats you can play the “what if” game if the PPC didn’t exist.
Does not matter right now, he’s the leader.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
51rI-lP1PpL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingFIVE,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,3...png

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plenty of people like him, just look at many media comments on videos, articles, etc. I honestly don't believe it was rigged for him to win, it's 3 times now he's won. I believe there is just that many stupid people out there.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people voted for the Turd souley to smoke pot, others cause he gives out money(our taxes) to the lazy and the east will vote for anyone that fawks the west regardless how corrupt.
That is 75% that voted for him, the rest are dumb enough to think he is actually doing a good job, yikes.
Man i hate that idiot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Young people like touchy feely progressives. They think abortion, LGBQT rights, BLM rights, climate change, pot and taxing the 1% are the major topics in play. The right feels foreign affairs, over taxation, fiscal responsibility, the economy, jobs and the middle class are the hot button issues. Todays young people live in their parents basements, never have been disciplined and have parents that have not taught them any life lessons. Who would you vote for if you were a kid? The young people getting out to vote have changed the political landscape for the rest of time.

saskpraireboy

Reaction score
Spend a week in down town Toronto. Listen to CBC radio from the east when you are there . Wealth re- distribution, stopping overconsumption of goods in society etc is all that is on it spoken by seeminly highly educated people.
You will understand then .
Snopro nails it.
Only going to get worse . Today’s kids are being raised by apps on people phones. Unreal, I have a niece with a 8 month old baby. She has apps that tell her what to do. When the baby should be be fed, when it should be awake, when it should be asleep, how to put it asleep, what’s its poop should look like ect ect.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Young people like touchy feely progressives. They think abortion, LGBQT rights, BLM rights, climate change, pot and taxing the 1% are the major topics in play. The right feels foreign affairs, over taxation, fiscal responsibility, the economy, jobs and the middle class are the hot button issues. Todays young people live in their parents basements, never have been disciplined and have parents that have not taught them any life lessons. Who would you vote for if you were a kid? The young people getting out to vote have changed the political landscape for the rest of time.
and the prick can't even put the letters together..........

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides the fact that Canadian's are stupid and voted him in again to bankrupt canada. He was smart he called a election in a time when people are only seeing all the money he is shelling out for covid, not to mention i guarantee the vote was fixed so they did not have to throw the vote far with the above money going out

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernie got 820,000 of the total 16,107,851 total votes cast. Last election conservatives clearly won the election based on votes.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All his bank accounts need to be frozen, he needs to be investigated on all these wrong doings. The Aga Khan trip and donating hundreds of millions of dollars in federal grants.
SNC Lavelin, WE Charity Scandal. Any normal folk would be in Jail right now awaiting trial.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Top Bottom