Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thier last meeting was in Ekville on feb 25th.........2008

we missed it....:rant:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rights of individuals seem to outwieght the best interests of our nation, the blatant examples are numerous....

We need to pick a fight, start a war and ask people to fight for thier country, if your not willing to fight for your freedoms you don't deserve them.
I did not choose military as a career, but I would fight for my country if she asked.... defectors could run to Quebec for harbouring, we can allow them to separate, then invade and take it back....

1/4 of my ansestory is from french speaking quebec, but my great grandfather would kick anyones azz who suggested quebec & canada should be separate entities...

i'm sorry to tell you guys but... i'm a french separatist.....

i want quebec to get the F out of my country!!! lol jk

anyone in canada should be willing to kick anyone's azz just for mentioning separation!

conscription?..... sign me the f up!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry to tell you guys but... i'm a french separatist.....

i want quebec to get the F out of my country!!! lol jk

anyone in canada should be willing to kick anyone's azz just for mentioning separation!

conscription?..... sign me the f up!

I dont think a war is necessary. Simply cut the funding out and let them see how long they survive. Keep in mind they will have no currency, no pensions, no Federal government hand outs, no military. The list goes on and on. We need to get tough and say ok leave but you not taking the goodies you enjoy with Canada. Lets see who cries uncle! Just for the record I do not wish to see a separated Canada but we cant have a guy representing a separatist group on a federal level. Like I said before, that is considered treason in a lot of countries.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think a war is necessary. Simply cut the funding out and let them see how long they survive. Keep in mind they will have no currency, no pensions, no Federal government hand outs, no military. The list goes on and on. We need to get tough and say ok leave but you not taking the goodies you enjoy with Canada. Lets see who cries uncle! Just for the record I do not wish to see a separated Canada but we cant have a guy representing a separatist group on a federal level. Like I said before, that is considered treason in a lot of countries.

i wasnt talking war vs quebec... just canadian pride is all

thats the thing they want to separate but they want to keep the mint, the military the canada post, etc...

basically not separating at all

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wasnt talking war vs quebec... just canadian pride is all

thats the thing they want to separate but they want to keep the mint, the military the canada post, etc...

basically not separating at all

I seen conscription so = fighting/war. Either way seems we agree on this. Cheers :beer::beer:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I REALLY like the idea of cutting off funding to the qubexicans.

Want to be your own country? Here's a trial, you can beg for forgivness next week.

Once we pull the RCMP, things will get pretty wild out there with the ol HA

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I REALLY like the idea of cutting off funding to the qubexicans.

Want to be your own country? Here's a trial, you can beg for forgivness next week.

Once we pull the RCMP, things will get pretty wild out there with the ol HA

they have a provincial police system and barely utilizes the RCMP, like Ontario

Top Bottom