Last nights gun fight................

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was a gun fight in that parking lot this time last year i thought they were shutting down that bar after that one. someone died in that one i beleive

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did she get her truck back yet?? Friggin' gangs!!!

Ya, the cops were still measuring, we had to wait about a hour before they released it. It will be going through insurance, We were looking at it tonight and if you look at the pics theres 3 hole in and 4 holes inside box with 3 holes comming out. We found a bullet in the wheel well, stuck in there.

I agree friggin gangs and their tough guys crap. What happened to the good ole punching each other out .
They have guns now cause the kids nowadays are LAZY and its easier to pull a trigger then to have to work at it and duke it out.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats sucks, hope they catch the perps and that your baby gurl is ok...

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya, the cops were still measuring, we had to wait about a hour before they released it. It will be going through insurance, We were looking at it tonight and if you look at the pics theres 3 hole in and 4 holes inside box with 3 holes comming out. We found a bullet in the wheel well, stuck in there.

I agree friggin gangs and their tough guys crap. What happened to the good ole punching each other out .
They have guns now cause the kids nowadays are LAZY and its easier to pull a trigger then to have to work at it and duke it out.

Hey D.L. Do you have a body shop that you trust?If not we would fix it here in Airdrie.Just a thought

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big Ford fan but that really takes it to the next level!

Glad everyone is OK.

Top Bottom