Kijiji pricing on used stuff?

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No offense but I think 5g is kinda high for a 2004RMK IMO. and 7000 is Out to F#cking Lunch!! lol
None taken. I'm totally happy with the purchase. I already had a 2004 600 RMK that my daughter now rides. I wanted a similar sled (makes it easy for parts, maintenance etc having two sleds the same) when I came across this 2004 800 with 234 miles on it it was a no brainer, I had to have it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None taken. I'm totally happy with the purchase. I already had a 2004 600 RMK that my daughter now rides. I wanted a similar sled (makes it easy for parts, maintenance etc having two sleds the same) when I came across this 2004 800 with 234 miles on it it was a no brainer, I had to have it.
234miles Oh thought it was 2300miles my bad. At that mileage I can see 5k.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
A better man would have given the old fella the money for his rock

Tried too wouldn't take it had more money than a goose could chit ...when he died good for nothing kids that never worked a day in their life pissed his money away lifted durmax's corvette, camaro, harleys, sleds, guns, chicks, nose candy money ran out couldn't maintain it ended up selling the house which was a good thing pretty sure they are dead or in jail and if not they should be ....just sayin

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the autotrader days you had to do your homework as a seller on the asking price as it cost 75 bucks for two weeks.

Nailed it right there. Because its free people put there ads up with inflated prices. And then leave the ads up for ever just because they can do it without costing anything. " maybe some idiot will pay " attitude. Usually the way over priced stuff sits on kijiji for a long time. And I've always wondered if it does sell or if the person just gave up and kept it. Things that are priced "properly " will move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are people posting bike boats sleds etc totally out there on what used stuff is worth? I started looking for a Victory or a HD about a month ago and yes there are lots posted on kijiji but guys are asking close to new and get right pissy when I make an offer I think fair not low ball by any means. For example one bike I like I can buy new for 17600 all in lowest I can grind one out for used is a year old 8000km for 16000, I think it's worth 15 max??

Kijiji is often a festering petri dish of retardation on both the seller's and buyer's sides of the equation.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there's a slim salesman at southside that posts trucks that don't even exist. But when ya come to look at it after driving across town he has the balls to pull out a totally different truck and then say the ad is wrong! He had five truck on kijiji I asked to see all of them.... They were all sold!
I said that's the slimmest thing I've seen in a long time !!
Kijiji is full of all kinds!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a truck from southside..they had lots...lol

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love seeing the out to lunch stuff. Been trying to get rid of a jetski for a grand and kijiji barely gets me much attention yet there's an IDENTICAL machine in similar shape in stock form with a $500 trailer and all of a sudden he wants $3500... on what planet is he from?? Mines got $1000 in aftermarket parts added lol Price stuff accordingly and definitely it sells, just recently got rid of a parts sled that sold in 5 minutes.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't be derrick dodge would it??

I called the store regarding a truck they had for sale because I could not find the one in the ad, and asked if they still had it.

he said oh yeah!! I'm looking at it right out my front window... So I asked him to come outside to show me this so called truck..It wasn't there of course.. LOL

I know there's a slim salesman at southside that posts trucks that don't even exist. But when ya come to look at it after driving across town he has the balls to pull out a totally different truck and then say the ad is wrong! He had five truck on kijiji I asked to see all of them.... They were all sold!
I said that's the slimmest thing I've seen in a long time !!
Kijiji is full of all kinds!

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I called the store regarding a truck they had for sale because I could not find the one in the ad, and asked if they still had it.

he said oh yeah!! I'm looking at it right out my front window... So I asked him to come outside to show me this so called truck..It wasn't there of course.. LOL

Derrick got my buddy like that. He went in for a base model caliber as advertised brand new 13 grand... Well guess what they don't stock base model calibers and by the time he'd of special ordered it it came to 17 500, same price as the next model up with a bunch of options...

They tried hosing me once with credit terms but I don't wanna get into that. Well just say they LIE and tried to keep my deposit after I cancelled until my edumacated self made some well worded threats to go to the media with my story. Always always read the fine print!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Southside is in Red Deer, but that's a awesome idea!

Top Bottom