Status
Not open for further replies.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
As this thread has started out normally and turned another direction that is a little bit too personal and should not be posted on a public forum for all to view. I'm sure the young lad has learned a bit from this said thread and we appreciate all the concern for him and his family. Hopefully Joey and his family get the help they need and soon.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Honestly....you think he's learned?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Not sure, the microscope is on now, from me. Way to much drama, and too much personal information to be putting out on a public forum. I know we can get bitched out from some members for pulling threads but this one was a bit personal that turned. Its better pulled.

And Joey, I'll be contacting you by PM please read.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it is rknight111 we have to thank for saving our sanity! I don't blame him for doing so, I doubt he wants a forum full of insane users. There are already too many to handle :p

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JOEYS THREAD GOT PULLED ???????? :eek: thank you :d....thank you:d...... thank you :d.... i would rather talk too 10 bible thumpin , gun toting , door knocking, jehovah's ..... than read joeys crap.............. listen up joseph ..... if your dad is that sick , you need to $h!t or get off the pottie ..... if he is sick , i hope he gets better soon ..... but for some reason , me , and alot of others think your full of $h!t ...... as far as his thread getting pulled ??... not one $h!t was given in my house:rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will have to agree with the others, I know what it's like to loose a father, but I hate to say it Joey, you didn't take much action to look out for him. :twocents:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know 99% of you are gonna rejoice when i say this.......but i wont be posting for quite sometime.......best if i take off for a while.......sorry for that thread....it went deeper then even i wanted it to , i know i have serious issues and need to get help......so you wont see me posting for a few months.....i just keep screwing things up here and pizzing you guys off and i dont wanna do that......life is very up and down and just messing my brain up and i just need help.......simple........so ttyl people........again i'm sorry........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know 99% of you are gonna rejoice when i say this.......but i wont be posting for quite sometime.......best if i take off for a while.......sorry for that thread....it went deeper then even i wanted it to , i know i have serious issues and need to get help......so you wont see me posting for a few months.....i just keep screwing things up here and pizzing you guys off and i dont wanna do that......life is very up and down and just messing my brain up and i just need help.......simple........so ttyl people........again i'm sorry........

signature...

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thank god my prays have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no longer have to rely on beer as my religion there is a god

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Joe, take care of yourself and your family, Your a young man, with a full long life yet to live. The world is your oyster, find your direction, and go get it !

Good luck man, take care. HD

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Same here Joey,

There was some solid advice in the thread and many times prior to that you received solid advice too. Take care of your family and things that you know are important, life will work take care if the rest.

Remember that life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react. Make your life a gooder

Cheers

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey, you will have a lot of people on here wishing you the best, and all the nay sayers will too, because they all read your posts. i for one have some idea what you are going through. let the stupid comments flow like water off a ducks back. prayin for ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom