Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is exactly why I stopped talking to him.

I personally think this thread should be deleted. It's main purpose is to create conflict between Joey and Heavy D for our own entertainment. We all know he's not socially developed because he's had a sheltered life on an acreage with 10 dogs and believing Jesus will solve all. Why continue to pick at him?

I agree it should be deleed YES i dont have to read them but this kid just comes on here to wind up people. Whats the point of that look at his sig people said you cant preach on here so he puts that crap on his sig to wind people up.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I agree it should be deleed YES i dont have to read them but this kid just comes on here to wind up people. Whats the point of that look at his sig people said you cant preach on here so he puts that crap on his sig to wind people up.

if people weren't so easily wound up... he might just get bored and go read his Jesus comic....

I haven't heard him threaten to cancel his S&M account or off himself recently so as much as Joey has his quirks.... so do the rest of ya'll who keep drinking his koolaid....

Snow and Mud.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUMS > JUST ABOUT ANYTHING GOES > Joey and Heavy D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nothing in that thread description states the need for topic specific discussion..... and the kid didn't start it....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if people weren't so easily wound up... he might just get bored and go read his Jesus comic....

I haven't heard him threaten to cancel his S&M account or off himself recently so as much as Joey has his quirks.... so do the rest of ya'll who keep drinking his koolaid....

Snow and Mud.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUMS > JUST ABOUT ANYTHING GOES > Joey and Heavy D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nothing in that thread description states the need for topic specific discussion..... and the kid didn't start it....

Shiz Bogg, now you've struck a cord with me, as much as I enjoy the role "sadistic pr*ck, I'll lay off, he's taken his lashes for the week. Mind you, I never even got involved in the thread until post 30 or 31. I will admit that I enjoyed every one since though.

I love revin' the lil'puke up, but inevitably, I beleive he will snap

I'm out

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Shiz Bogg, now you've struck a cord with me, as much as I enjoy the role "sadistic pr*ck, I'll lay off, he's taken his lashes for the week. Mind you, I never even got involved in the thread until post 30 or 31. I will admit that I enjoyed every one since though.

I'm out

He is easy to ignore...just sayin :d

I have noticed he just quotes himself though when the rest of us dont talk to him LOL

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd send him one of these....

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 157

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys! I wasn't going to say anything but I can't help it............................ aw hell I got nothin.. carry on.......:cool:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys! I wasn't going to say anything but I can't help it............................ aw hell I got nothin.. carry on.......:cool:

That's rare, you sure you don't want to mention something about one of the many foreign countries you've ventured?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ok thats it.......LEARN YOUR OWN DAMN RULE , if something offends me if i complain i get nowhere cuz i'm told if i dont like it i just shouldn't read it.....\

HYPOCRITES! you people need help......desperately.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm out

if you would just stop posting chit about my sister i'd be fine with you.

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. Hodgey, I talk with you a lot, I know the mess of bullch!t you deal with at home. My question is......... Considering the crap you deal with there, why not come to the forum for laughs, a way to get away from it, instead of taking all the frustration you get from everywhere else out here? Find an outlet for your aggression that wont involve a bunch of other people that are on here to have fun.... Your young and have much to learn Hodgey... This isn't the place for it though. I see thread after thread of you arguing the same stuff with the same people, and it's pointless. Find a better out for your anger, like.... I dunno, hookers & booze... Works for me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom