Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is snow and mud. Not Maury. Not dr Phil. Not judge Judy. Not opra. Even Though this is an "almost anything goes" thread, I don't think this is a propper place for a thread like this. The only slight talk about anything remotely snow and mud related was about the motor bike in another thread an maybe about getting a vehicle in another. Other than that, I see no use for this. I come to snow and mud daily to escape the stresses of life and bs about bikes and sleds. I suggest u find a different sight for crying/complaining/b1tching/ bragging and being anoying. Come to snow and mud for snow and mud needs only.

You forgot Jerry Springer

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is snow and mud. Not Maury. Not dr Phil. Not judge Judy. Not opra. Even Though this is an "almost anything goes" thread, I don't think this is a propper place for a thread like this. The only slight talk about anything remotely snow and mud related was about the motor bike in another thread an maybe about getting a vehicle in another. Other than that, I see no use for this. I come to snow and mud daily to escape the stresses of life and bs about bikes and sleds. I suggest u find a different sight for crying/complaining/b1tching/ bragging and being anoying. Come to snow and mud for snow and mud needs only.

its YOUR choice to read it or not.......

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree what is going on here it is funny to read but i dont know this joey kid but every time he posts he causes chit from what i see. Has anyone gave him a warning or anything also he should remove his sig.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
in joey's defence, by that logic we should not have an anything goes, or tgc area, and 50% of all threads on this site dont belong on this site.....the are MANY MANY on this site who's majority of posts are useless banter and bs, myself included, chit for that matter even the mods join in quite often, its part of the site like it or not and for some its part of the fun.....and like the kid said....you dont have to be in these area's of the site, many forums didcated to the stuff you wanna talk about.......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in joey's defence, by that logic we should not have an anything goes, or tgc area, and 50% of all threads on this site dont belong on this site.....the are MANY MANY on this site who's majority of posts are useless banter and bs, myself included, chit for that matter even the mods join in quite often, its part of the site like it or not and for some its part of the fun.....and like the kid said....you dont have to be in these area's of the site, many forums didcated to the stuff you wanna talk about.......

thanks pilo!:d:d:beer: i owe you a beer!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Now you're suckin up to the bipolar kid?
Joey,you related to Charlie Sheen?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Now you're suckin up to the bipolar kid?
Joey,you related to Charlie Sheen?

nope just stating facts.....wtf would we do with out the useless bs threads and chit.....not defending the kid, just defending all of our right to post wtf we want when we want regardless of topic aslong as we keep it to the forums meant for said bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom