Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should give me your address Joey, I'll mail you $50.00 so you can go downtown and get someone else to tug on that thing for you for a night. The other guys right...might b just what you need.

I could always send it home with your sister, next time she's thru.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have wasted countless hours trying to help you. You ALWAYS agree with the advice, most times PROMISE, or give your word that you are going to follow the advice, then you do a 180 and do the opposite while most of us cover our eyes and ask WTF?

Cry to the others, get advice that you wont use from others, Im done trying to help.

That is exactly why I stopped talking to him.

This is snow and mud. Not Maury. Not dr Phil. Not judge Judy. Not opra. Even Though this is an "almost anything goes" thread, I don't think this is a propper place for a thread like this. The only slight talk about anything remotely snow and mud related was about the motor bike in another thread an maybe about getting a vehicle in another. Other than that, I see no use for this. I come to snow and mud daily to escape the stresses of life and bs about bikes and sleds. I suggest u find a different sight for crying/complaining/b1tching/ bragging and being anoying. Come to snow and mud for snow and mud needs only.

I personally think this thread should be deleted. It's main purpose is to create conflict between Joey and Heavy D for our own entertainment. We all know he's not socially developed because he's had a sheltered life on an acreage with 10 dogs and believing Jesus will solve all. Why continue to pick at him?

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's your hurt feeler report polar, and others

Attachments

• Hurt feelings report.pdf
    21.9 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom