Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. Hodgey, I talk with you a lot, I know the mess of bullch!t you deal with at home. My question is......... Considering the crap you deal with there, why not come to the forum for laughs, a way to get away from it, instead of taking all the frustration you get from everywhere else out here? Find an outlet for your aggression that wont involve a bunch of other people that are on here to have fun.... Your young and have much to learn Hodgey... This isn't the place for it though. I see thread after thread of you arguing the same stuff with the same people, and it's pointless. Find a better out for your anger, like.... I dunno, hookers & booze... Works for me :eek:

lol lol good point......i know i need a release for my anger......just need to find one....my signatures WONT change tho! ok.....so i have a deal with you heavy d.....if you stop posting chit about my sister here or anywhere and i'll stop posting my personal problems and feelings. deal?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol lol good point......i know i need a release for my anger......just need to find one....my signatures WONT change tho! ok.....so i have a deal with you heavy d.....if you stop posting chit about my sister here or anywhere and i'll stop posting my personal problems and feelings. deal?

This is a game to Heavy D, he's not going to agree to stop picking on you, and if he does it's only temporarily.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

No you wont....Any you cant keep your word...ever...

And your sig is what people have an issue with not your problems and feelings dipstick...get it through your thick skull. Im sure nobody has mentioned this to you though, so I thought a gentle reminder would help shed some light...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No you wont....Any you cant keep your word...ever...

And your sig is what people have an issue with not your problems and feelings dipstick...get it through your thick skull. Im sure nobody has mentioned this to you though, so I thought a gentle reminder would help shed some light...

the sig stays , you guys made a rule , if you dont like it dont read it........so use your own rule.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing his sister on FB she is hot........ I can see why Heavy d and Maxwell are so smitten with her.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....I don't know who this is.

Attachments

• v.gif
    v.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 127

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Which one was his sister? The blonde sitting beside him eye fawking me or the next one over?

His mom was something special, bless her heart.

I guess "eye fawking" to some is "WTF is that cringing" to others.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom