Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
This is a little more about having someone tell me I'm going to hell, and god bless you, and sending scripture pm's everytime I come onto a site that I signed up for to learn and share my knowledge about bikes and sleds.

If I wanted preacin' I'd go be a blind lamb, led to slaughter on Jerry Falwells site

Yep....more than tired of it...

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey D if the kid don't settle down I'm going to do a couple of spells and use his ass as a garden to grow Warts the size of grapefruit.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it's fair to say then, that I'm not the only one that this pizzes off ? 'Cause if I am, I'll drop the ch!t and go, I'm about done with it, but nothing pizzes me off more

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it's fair to say then, that I'm not the only one that this pizzes off ? 'Cause if I am, I'll drop the ch!t and go, I'm about done with it, but nothing pizzes me off more

I seriously found it funny for the first bit because I just thought it was two teenagers that had somehow pissed each other off? The more I read into it I started wondering WTF ,that is why I asked how old you guys were . Now it makes more sense...And no point in reading anymore :beer:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

This has been going for most of a year now...Joey preaches, gets beat on, then preaches some more, then someone else beats on him, then he gets mad enough and leaves...

Tons of us on here have tried to have a heart to heart with him, and he gets all amped up, ya, ya, ya, I will do that and 4 days later collar on and preachin again.

I personally have invested far too much time to care anymore. I have literally dozens of pms from him where he has given his word over and over that he will leave the preaching at the door, no sigs, no references, and guess what, here we are again.

I however am the bad guy according to him as I have 'betrayed' him...One more word from the little punk and I will post all his pms and make him eat his own words...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well said.....many of us have done the same thing.....not worth it anymore....but still fun to amp him up

This has been going for most of a year now...Joey preaches, gets beat on, then preaches some more, then someone else beats on him, then he gets mad enough and leaves...

Tons of us on here have tried to have a heart to heart with him, and he gets all amped up, ya, ya, ya, I will do that and 4 days later collar on and preachin again.

I personally have invested far too much time to care anymore. I have literally dozens of pms from him where he has given his word over and over that he will leave the preaching at the door, no sigs, no references, and guess what, here we are again.

I however am the bad guy according to him as I have 'betrayed' him...One more word from the little punk and I will post all his pms and make him eat his own words...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
well said.....many of us have done the same thing.....not worth it anymore....but still fun to amp him up

Yep...tired of biting my tongue...officially moving from 'backer' to 'attacker'...

In all fairness, I have just finished reading the last of the old pms, and I did say that this was his last chance, start preachin again, and I was 'out', so my conscience is crystal clear...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this one time back at band camp......... hey there's only 12 pages in this here Joey thread WTF is up with that we're about 10 pages short of where it would've been 5 months ago. Is this a sign or something, I don't know... so anyhow back at band camp...................... yawn.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We attend church, perhaps not as often as we should. However we leave the preaching to the preacher, thats what he's paid for.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Joey never pms me! He cant even read this post.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom