Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booyah!!! My first Hun...be damned if it didn't happen in a "Joey" thread to boot!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Another quote from the book of satan perhaps?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont even read the replies anymore lol hahaha :rolleyes:

you guys are to easy , so worked up over a signature which you cant control....

"what a shame , what a shame to judge a life you cant change".

just sayin........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually with all the diversity in religions in Canada today this thread plus his signiture should be deleted.I know there are a few people on this site that are not of Christian belief.Transgression of one's path is evil in the eyes of Spirit.He flaunts his signature all over the site in every post he makes on here.

you guys are such hypocrites...........when i dont like something you guys tell me to not read it......but when you dont like something i post suddenly i'm an evil arrogant teenager!?

you guys need to learn that people arent all the same and just because i put scriptures in my signature i'm a bad person? you guys need some help.....and respect and learn acceptance! hypocrites.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are the broken record that just wont stop. ON and ON.
Give it a rest and find something else to talk about, Im very sure no one could really care less about your signature. Change it, or dont. if you just left it alone, no one would notice.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

I don't know you and don't care to know you.

Whatever your problem is little boy I don't know.I would suggest you get put on prosac.

I'm not of your Christian beliefs and because you have problems with others on here I don't need it shoved in my face or down my throat.You call me a hypocrite.Before last night the only thing I had done was try to get it through that thick scull of your's you need to slow down when you have asked for advise.Everyone has told you this but you just don't get that either.

I'm done with you and am not going to waste my time or patience on you as other's have.I stated a fact on here last night and will again now.Yes I find your SIGNATURE and one of your AVATARS offensive and this entire thread should be deleted.If that is what is classed a hypocrite,I guess I am.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

I don't know you and don't care to know you.

Whatever your problem is little boy I don't know.I would suggest you get put on prosac.

I'm not of your Christian beliefs and because you have problems with others on here I don't need it shoved in my face or down my throat.You call me a hypocrite.Before last night the only thing I had done was try to get it through that thick scull of your's you need to slow down when you have asked for advise.Everyone has told you this but you just don't get that either.

I'm done with you and am not going to waste my time or patience on you as other's have.I stated a fact on here last night and will again now.Yes I find your SIGNATURE and one of your AVATARS offensive and this entire thread should be deleted.If that is what is classed a hypocrite,I guess I am.

Consider youyrself lucky Bill, you didn't wake up to a half dozen pm's about the word of his lord, and that you'll burn in hell for not conforming to his beliefs. He calls us all hypoctites, but continues to miss the point completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom