Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey I'm sorry to say this but I have to agree with the sentiments that are being shown here.I have said nothing and stayed out of it until now as I know no one on here personally but when in my opinion you tried to carry your beefs on in other threads (roll up the rim) it only shows your iinmaturity that much more.

S.W.A.T.,Longhorn and HeavyD are only and have only tried to help you by posting their replys to questions and remarks you have made on here in what I would assume to be their honest opinions.An open forum like this is no place to be bringing up matters that you feel so sensitive about as some of the replys are not going to be what you are expecting to hear and should not be .They are in many ways only offering a different point of view.

I think what people are trying to say is lighten up and live and enjoy what these places are designed for.Information and bringing likeminded people together in light conversation and entertainment.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Joey, I had big plans to whip on you and once again try and explain everything, but after a good sleep I see no point. I have wasted countless hours trying to help you. You ALWAYS agree with the advice, most times PROMISE, or give your word that you are going to follow the advice, then you do a 180 and do the opposite while most of us cover our eyes and ask WTF?

Cry to the others, get advice that you wont use from others, Im done trying to help.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh how I love these poor me threads.

Joey, just because a person doesn't speak of god in all his/her words doesn't make them a non believer.
I would not refer to someone as a "friend" if i have never met them face to face.
Some of the advice given to you in these threads should open your eyes to the fact that what people are telling is from personal experiance. Im younger then 30 and older then 16 and man let me tell you life gets harder then not having a yamaha. If i could only remember half the stuff i have forgoten since 16 I would be twice as smart as I am now.
Folks have given some honest advice, some times the truth hurts and some times it isn't always good but when you come to a online public forum you probably aren't always going to get nice advice either. Im sure there are forums on other sites for such things, or numbers to call.
I don't know what your deal is, if you have some issues there are real people to talk to that are trained in helping others.

or.....

put your big boy pants on and stop your crying.

I honestly suggest if you have some real issues to contact some councilers or something. Life is too short to hate everyone.

yea calling me a clown is great advice!:rolleyes:

i'm not crying , i'm just saying that on this site if someones not just like you theirs something wrong with them and therefore not welcome

and i'm not sad about not having a sled....theirs a hell of alot more then that right now , you have no idea.......

God bless everyone.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey I'm sorry to say this but I have to agree with the sentiments that are being shown here.I have said nothing and stayed out of it until now as I know no one on here personally but when in my opinion you tried to carry your beefs on in other threads (roll up the rim) it only shows your iinmaturity that much more.

S.W.A.T.,Longhorn and HeavyD are only and have only tried to help you by posting their replys to questions and remarks you have made on here in what I would assume to be their honest opinions.An open forum like this is no place to be bringing up matters that you feel so sensitive about as some of the replys are not going to be what you are expecting to hear and should not be .They are in many ways only offering a different point of view.

I think what people are trying to say is lighten up and live and enjoy what these places are designed for.Information and bringing likeminded people together in light conversation and entertainment.

and in my opinion that was just a joke post in roll up the rim thread.....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Hurt feelings report.JPG
    Hurt feelings report.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 125

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn''t it funny how the other 30 people that have added to this thread seem to agree that you have a problem ?

You seem to be the only one that doesn't see it.........textbook!!!

Look in the mirror man

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn''t it funny how the other 30 people that have added to this thread seem to agree that you have a problem ?

You seem to be the only one that doesn't see it.........textbook!!!

Look in the mirror man

i know i have problems........ive accepted that......

your not a god and nobody is gonna bow down to you....GET IT?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is snow and mud. Not Maury. Not dr Phil. Not judge Judy. Not opra. Even Though this is an "almost anything goes" thread, I don't think this is a propper place for a thread like this. The only slight talk about anything remotely snow and mud related was about the motor bike in another thread an maybe about getting a vehicle in another. Other than that, I see no use for this. I come to snow and mud daily to escape the stresses of life and bs about bikes and sleds. I suggest u find a different sight for crying/complaining/b1tching/ bragging and being anoying. Come to snow and mud for snow and mud needs only.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is snow and mud. Not Maury. Not dr Phil. Not judge Judy. Not opra. Even Though this is an "almost anything goes" thread, I don't think this is a propper place for a thread like this. The only slight talk about anything remotely snow and mud related was about the motor bike in another thread an maybe about getting a vehicle in another. Other than that, I see no use for this. I come to snow and mud daily to escape the stresses of life and bs about bikes and sleds. I suggest u find a different sight for crying/complaining/b1tching/ bragging and being anoying. Come to snow and mud for snow and mud needs only.

there would be nothing left of this site if ya took all the useless banter off of here

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right sorry.. I just mean depressing banter nobody wants to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom