Joey and Heavy D

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these two fight and argue like they are married. When they get going at each other I simply smile and remind myself I didnt have that bad of day!

Please keep providing the entertainment for us S and Mer's boys:d:beer::d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now......for what you've all been wait'n for

Joey, I tried to bury the hatchet a couple days ago, walking you thru fixing that relic bike of yours.....you even gave me rep points and thanked me. Youre next post......GOOF. I even changed the "joeys' sister" pics.

Just as I posted before, you need to see a phycologist man "BI-POLAR".....read a pamphlet, it's you.

As far as "lady" advice......buddy, I think that you might as well try bi-sexuallity......it could only increase your chances.

Did that chick at your work get the link to your thread on her facebook???...........just askin'

when you show me your a descent human being i'll accept. until then i dont give a chit......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, I know...heartless people...feed, clothe and educate you...They should be reported...Every 16yr old has the same story...

you have no clue what goes on in my life so until you do shut the hell up.....

talk to hellbilly for the back story if you like.....she actually helps and cares for me.....unlike fake friends who dont give a chit and stab you in the back everytime you turn around.......thanks hellbilly!! (i know you people will comment on that part.....think what you want)

oh and i'm done......i wont be betrayed again.......

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now......for what you've all been wait'n for

Joey, I tried to bury the hatchet a couple days ago, walking you thru fixing that relic bike of yours.....you even gave me rep points and thanked me. Youre next post......GOOF. I even changed the "joeys' sister" pics.

Just as I posted before, you need to see a phycologist man "BI-POLAR".....read a pamphlet, it's you.

As far as "lady" advice......buddy, I think that you might as well try bi-sexuallity......it could only increase your chances.

Did that chick at your work get the link to your thread on her facebook???...........just askin'

oh and i was talking to her yesterday and she didn't say anything about no link........so you didn't send chit........

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Yep, I know...heartless people...feed, clothe and educate you...They should be reported...Every 16yr old has the same story...

you have no clue what goes on in my life so until you do shut the hell up.....

talk to hellbilly for the back story if you like.....she actually helps and cares for me.....unlike fake friends who dont give a chit and stab you in the back everytime you turn around.......thanks hellbilly!! (i know you people will comment on that part.....think what you want)

oh and i'm done......i wont be betrayed again.......

Blah, blah, blah...that's all I'm hearing...

You made your bed, you lay in it. Looks like you have the whole betrayal thing backwards there bud...But whatever makes ya feel better!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:eek:... I don't know why I read joey's world... Now for some advil ! :rolleyes:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Blah, blah, blah...that's all I'm hearing...

You made your bed, you lay in it. Looks like you have the whole betrayal thing backwards there bud...But whatever makes ya feel better!

what do you call a friend that is friendly to your face but then takes part in a 10 page bashing thread??? i call it longhorn.

Haha...which thread is this now?? I might also remind you we've never met face to face...

Anyhoo...you have given me your word and then broken it numerous times now so not really concerned about the quality of our friendship. You wrecked that long ago...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha...which thread is this now?? I might also remind you we've never met face to face...

Anyhoo...you have given me your word and then broken it numerous times now so not really concerned about the quality of our friendship. You wrecked that long ago...

when did i break my word??? i can think of once but thats for a damn good reason.......you said you were my friend and would back me up....but you've broken that promise like what? 10,000,000 times now??

i wrecked it?? hell with that you stab me in the back daily.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope...its late and I prefer to whip on you in the morning...

Last time you were right was when you listened to one of us...

pffffft you guys think so highly of yourselves and think everybody that isn't 30 years old + , must not ride yamaha , CANNOT be christian , cannot speak their mind and doesn't have 15 k to drop on a sled is a complete moron......well guess what! i love yamaha , i'm 16 , love jesus , speak my mind and cant afford a 15 hundred dollar sled.......DEAL.......come back down to earth not everybody is just like you......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pffffft you guys think so highly of yourselves and think everybody that isn't 30 years old + , must not ride yamaha , CANNOT be christian , cannot speak their mind and doesn't have 15 k to drop on a sled is a complete moron......well guess what! i love yamaha , i'm 16 , love jesus , speak my mind and cant afford a 15 hundred dollar sled.......DEAL.......come back down to earth not everybody is just like you......

call me when you grow up......thats right a 16 year old just said that to YOU.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, this is the last time I will ever comment on your bullch!t (should make you happy)
You have serious issues, and you choose to air them on a PUBLIC forum. Then when the good people on this site try to give you the advice you beg for, you turn into Jim Baker, and start telling them how to live there lives, and that what there doing is wrong. You ask for comments or advice, then chastize the people who try to help you.
Is this why you are home schooled? Can't get along with others? You'd have to ride the bus to school...the get on"your" bus, and go to your school. I bet you are the kid that gets his ass kicked everyday at public school, for beimg too stupid to catch the play and keep his mouth shut.
Regardless, it's been fun Joey, you really need to look into this bi-polar thing, I here most of you people can live very normal, productive lives. Until then, grab a set of balls, start owning your own downfalls in life, instead of blaming everything in your life on how someone on the internet has treated you. Grow the F*CK up Clown

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, this is the last time I will ever comment on your bullch!t (should make you happy)
You have serious issues, and you choose to air them on a PUBLIC forum. Then when the good people on this site try to give you the advice you beg for, you turn into Jim Baker, and start telling them how to live there lives, and that what there doing is wrong. You ask for comments or advice, then chastize the people who try to help you.
Is this why you are home schooled? Can't get along with others? You'd have to ride the bus to school...the get on"your" bus, and go to your school. I bet you are the kid that gets his ass kicked everyday at public school, for beimg too stupid to catch the play and keep his mouth shut.
Regardless, it's been fun Joey, you really need to look into this bi-polar thing, I here most of you people can live very normal, productive lives. Until then, grab a set of balls, start owning your own downfalls in life, instead of blaming everything in your life on how someone on the internet has treated you. Grow the F*CK up Clown

if someones not exactly like you their a bad person is that it???

i'm not in school cuz God's word isn't preached anymore and thus people end up like you.

God bless you all , i have true friends in life and i dont need you heavy d or longhorn......YOU grow the fawk up and accept people for who they are.

i know i have issues , ive accepted that , i'm trying to work through them with the help of others , with the help of my true friends.......people aren't robots you can control so stop trying to.

have a great night everyone , i'm off to bed.......

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh how I love these poor me threads.

Joey, just because a person doesn't speak of god in all his/her words doesn't make them a non believer.
I would not refer to someone as a "friend" if i have never met them face to face.
Some of the advice given to you in these threads should open your eyes to the fact that what people are telling is from personal experiance. Im younger then 30 and older then 16 and man let me tell you life gets harder then not having a yamaha. If i could only remember half the stuff i have forgoten since 16 I would be twice as smart as I am now.
Folks have given some honest advice, some times the truth hurts and some times it isn't always good but when you come to a online public forum you probably aren't always going to get nice advice either. Im sure there are forums on other sites for such things, or numbers to call.
I don't know what your deal is, if you have some issues there are real people to talk to that are trained in helping others.

or.....

put your big boy pants on and stop your crying.

I honestly suggest if you have some real issues to contact some councilers or something. Life is too short to hate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom