If this wouldn't make you crap your shorts...

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im confused as to why ppl just record driving down the highway, and then this happens. crazy.

my thoughts exactly.....
"hey lets film this boring ass drive..... HOLY FAWKED that JUST happened....."

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy that wooda woke the wife up and i would have got called names till she was fully awake and aware.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
the driver was taping the two trucks blocking traffic, it was a chick...wendy cobb, south carolina

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
back in the '80's a friend of mine was a speed plow operator for Parks Canada in Field. As he crossed the bridge expansion joint going up the hill out of Field the plow's large coil springs absorbed the shock but also caused the cap to come off and parts of this cap and spring went thru the windshield of an on coming car and killed the passenger. He could never drive after that. Very bizarre!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was cool!!!

And I repped ya for that..... :D

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another reason not to follow so close.....
and another reason people driving need to pay attention to crap laying on the road they are about to drive over. Most people with even half a brain wouldn't have driven over this 2x4. Of course there are a lot of drivers out there with less than half a brain.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Not always possible to avoid stuff when there's lots of traffic
and another reason people driving need to pay attention to crap laying on the road they are about to drive over. Most people with even half a brain wouldn't have driven over this 2x4. Of course there are a lot of drivers out there with less than half a brain.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost had the same thing happen. i was driving home and just as i went to pass a mini van i saw chunk a wood in between the lanes like a 6x8 chunk. well the dumb azz in the van cliped it with his tire and it came staight for me must have missed the roof of my truck by a inch or two scared the chit out of me.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and where was he to go, to avoid it.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was driving along on a snow covered road one day when I hit someting that was under the snow. Made a hell of a racket and I stopped to see what I hit. Turned out it was half a spring leaf off a big truck. I saw it flipping through the air behind me after I hit it. Luckicly now one else was in the vicinity

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was driving along on a snow covered road one day when I hit someting that was under the snow. Made a hell of a racket and I stopped to see what I hit. Turned out it was half a spring leaf off a big truck. I saw it flipping through the air behind me after I hit it. Luckicly now one else was in the vicinity

that happened to my dad, he got a leaf spring go through the floor board right behind the driver seat

Top Bottom