Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice but….. defensively they suck. They need some more tuning to get to the podium IMO

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice but….. defensively they suck. They need some more tuning to get to the podium IMO
I guess I should clarify as a team they are playing well defensively as the forwards are back checking like crazy. It’s a few of the D men that seem to be a wildcard everytime they got the puck on their stick.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I agree with Maxwell tonight they are outplayed them in the first. Oilers defence is holding them from getting close and when they did skinner was good except for the first shot. Hopefully he clan ch!t the door and the oilers can get some quick goals. This is for more than Edmonton now it’s for Canada

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton should’ve been a cup contender for the last decade, yet here they are….still hoping and dreaming.

I mean honestly, how many 1st round, 1st picks does a team need and then not perform… they have supposedly the greatest couple players in the game for the last how many years.

If I was an Oilers fan, I’d be embarrassed…

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this one is going to be a long series. I don’t see Dallas folding in any form. I would like to see the Oilers when the next two straight at Home here.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least Skinner pulled up his socks. 1 shot, 1 goal does not win cups.
I just have a hate for Nurse. I find him extremely lazy since his big signing. I find him useless.
The Fourth line is starting to look better, getting more opportunities. They just can’t get one past the goalie.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Oilers in 7.
Last night I noticed the Oilers were tired and out of gas. The Stars also showed signs of that even after their extra days of rest.
Home barn will make a difference.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers come on strong for 2 periods and then gas out it seems in the 3rd period. Seems like Vancouver knew that and Dallas last night as well. They came on strong in the 3rd

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope for the worst, expect the worst.
Just like the economy lol
at least in the 80s they were winning

Top Bottom