Ideas on how to collect payment from a dead beat customer...

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, no buddies, just by myself right after work one day. And unarmed.......... he was at his home which Im guessing was stock full of weapons of some sorts. When you go to someones house to collect for what they essentially stole from you, you don't go unarmed..... thats just retarded. Do cops go to someones house unarmed.........? Even if its a noise complaint they go prepared for the worst at all times. I gave him a chance to cooperate, he lipped off and acted all tuff so he got what he deserved. Sure I could of used just my fists to give him a beating but Im guessing that would not of got the point across as well, plus I was planning on taking the stereo back and I wanted no resistance while taking it back, thus he had to be put down hard..... plain and simple a$$hole

Big tough guy pulling weapons on an unarmed guy. Did you bring a couple buddies with you to?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not so much...... the stereo cost me over $2700 with amp and wiring and etc. So I was nice and gave him a deal seeing as I never wanted it anymore and he tried to rip me off. If he gets away with it with me, whats not to say he wouldn't do it over and over to other people. Im guessing he never tried to rip anyone off again after that. Also had no wife at the time and no real relationship with the guy other than we worked together for a while in the same shop...... so I thought it was just right

Fawkin WOW dude that's harsh for a bad stereo deal.... Sure your telling the whole story? Was your wife blowin the guy when you walked in the house or something?

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$200 max used stereo........? what r u high or something. The subs in the custom box alone were over a $1000, all the speakers were around $600, wiring and amp was about $700 and the deck was $450....... and used for about 6 months. I bought the stereo thinking I wanted one as I had never had one before and after a few months I realized that I really didn't care for it so when he offered to purchase it from me one day at work I thought meh.... sure might as well get some money back for it..... I do believe we agreed on $1200 for it which was close on 60% off, I ended up getting more for it from someone else in the end

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cause you r scared of a confrontation doesn't mean everyone is. Im reactive to any particular situation, and in that case that was how I reacted, a little brutal perhaps but I got my property back, I never had to ask joe police officer for help or anyone for that matter. It was my fault for trusting the guy so I corrected the problem, and as I stated...... I gave him plenty of time to right the situation and when he failed to comply, I righted the situation

pinch ur self tmo....think ur livin in a dream with that story!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cause you r scared of a confrontation doesn't mean everyone is. Im reactive to any particular situation, and in that case that was how I reacted, a little brutal perhaps but I got my property back, I never had to ask joe police officer for help or anyone for that matter. It was my fault for trusting the guy so I corrected the problem, and as I stated...... I gave him plenty of time to right the situation and when he failed to comply, I righted the situation
about the hundy....? I'll take a cheque...third party post dated out of town is fine

sicamoose

Reaction score
small claims IMO. record EVERYTHING (phone calls, when you went to see him, dates times, etc etc.). Judges love that ch!t.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
No doubt the guy was a low life douche bag and it does sound like your stereo was worth a few furs alright but I think you should also maybe have a cue ball bounced off your head for putting so much faith in a dick head you didn't even really know...now if you had found this dude pulling your gear from ur ride at 3am. By all means Fawk the guy RIGHT up. My two cents.

sixwheeldump

Reaction score
I'm a contractor and this topic comes up a lot in my life. It has made me really hate some people. I started using a website that is a blacklist for jerk offs like this. I used it twice this year to help me get my money. The 1 douche bag paid me as soon as I told him I filed a report about him there. The website is called Nastyclient - com.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ur right im scared,,lol..of ur fat ol lady.and her sweaty stink boxes,,DREAMER...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a ton of sterio equipment I can donate to you, Good stuff to.....................

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya good one buddy, so hows that Handy Dart running there these days in kamloops, you know, the short bus you take to the community center everyday to do arts and crafts with all the other retards

ur right im scared,,lol..of ur fat ol lady.and her sweaty stink boxes,,DREAMER...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in my opinion $700 isn't enough to go to jail over. but if it worked for ya good. i'd do the lean and small claims first though.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya good one buddy, so hows that Handy Dart running there these days in kamloops, you know, the short bus you take to the community center everyday to do arts and crafts with all the other retards

its a bumpy ride at the back of the bus lol....u still upset cause ur daddy bought a 2012 cat???why would u buy a system for 2 g's then wanna sell it 2 weeks later?drug habit???

Top Bottom