I wonder if Maxwell is squealing like a stuck pig?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Takes a big man to admit something like that. Some Doo guys will start bashing characters of the messengers and start crying about who was first to market now since they no longer can argue with the facts. What matters now who is first to the top of the tree littered, trenched out creek bed.

BTW Bikeman ran the Patriot on the dyno to get 179 HP. Add 10% to that and it's outstanding. Maybe this turbo won't quite do that but then look at all the other important changes that may make up the difference. New more efficient clutch, narrower bodywork, less snow in the tunnel with better evacuation. Also new drivers for the Series 8 track will free up more available power. I believe the best new tech is the one piece tunnel. Thank you Skidoo for showing them how to do that as it is a superior design. And remember it is still way lighter than your Doo. Oh ya if you want a true performance machine with the Polaris you will have to give up SHOT. This is not an old mans Sunday cruiser so don't buy one unless you are up to it.
Superior design???

It's pretty dang close to a tss insta boost

How long did they last, and how long did the motors last lmfao

To me, being a mechanic and looking at the pics with engine out and ****

Looks chincy compared to doos set up

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard every Poo dealer is only allowed 7 sleds to sell.. sadddd

11 Turbo sleds allotted in Cochrane dealer.. Called DSM, he said that’s all you get. I think there’s maybe one still available???

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Superior design???

It's pretty dang close to a tss insta boost

How long did they last, and how long did the motors last lmfao

To me, being a mechanic and looking at the pics with engine out and ****

Looks chincy compared to doos set up

Of course it looks chincy to you Tex...
when you finally get the hood off the T-Doo it looks like under the hood of a V-12 Jaguar with all the coolant bottles, hoses and wires.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, the day has come for us. There is no need fo you to go catching no pesky rabbits..... but maybe you can admit that Polaris has done something amazing and perhaps skidoo is not the king of the castle????

lmfao dream on. The doo turbo has stood 2 years test of time. Poo 9lbs of boost lol let’s see how long it takes the 850 patriots to chit the bed.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmfao dream on. The doo turbo has stood 2 years test of time. Poo 9lbs of boost lol let’s see how long it takes the 850 patriots to chit the bed.

Doo and Poo have been hand held from aftermarket kits for ten years, pretty easy to do any of the changes needed in ten years.. and a lot more boost

It will be fine

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, the day has come for us. There is no need fo you to go catching no pesky rabbits..... but maybe you can admit that Polaris has done something amazing and perhaps skidoo is not the king of the castle????

It’s honestly no engineering accomplishment. It’s almost a TSS kit that Polaris calls their own. I give them credit for dishing the piston tho so they can run more boost. Doos almost hybrid setup is still going to be better for throttle response and is in general more advanced setup

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11 Turbo sleds allotted in Cochrane dealer.. Called DSM, he said that’s all you get. I think there’s maybe one still available???

Better make that 10 - no way anyone's going to pry one out of Matt's hands..LOL ;-)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s honestly no engineering accomplishment. It’s almost a TSS kit that Polaris calls their own. I give them credit for dishing the piston tho so they can run more boost. Doos almost hybrid setup is still going to be better for throttle response and is in general more advanced setup

yea, you can hear in the videos the bottom end is not good at all. once its moving it rips though

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea, you can hear in the videos the bottom end is not good at all. once its moving it rips though

Of course it does but it’s the hesitation that counts. If they could have done a similar hybrid intake to pull air in when it’s not making boost they could have something that skidoo could “almost” not be able to compare to it we get a knock off TSS kit hahaha

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Also heard rumour of a supercharged ski-doo being tested in the hills......similar to the "sea-doo", but then again, that rumour has been around since they brought out the supercharged seadoo

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where Polaris is basing their Proto's out of in the Siccy area? Maybe Backus's shop? We all know Doo works out of CKMP.

Top Bottom