I wonder if Maxwell is squealing like a stuck pig?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got me interested... what video are you referring to with the doo turbo parts in it?

ok get a load of this they have a size 8 turboo with a 5.5psi housing so 8 x 5.5 =44hp ... remember for every 1000 u lose 3% elevation so the polaris sled at sea level with stock 850 motor 165 hp +12.5 pipe hp +4 rave valve hp = 181hp at sea level now at 8000 ft the motor with all the variables added in comes to137.5 of elevation HP at 8000 ft ... now add 44 compensating turbo HP to elevation HP ... so 137.5 stock hp + 44 psi hp = 181 hp ... so the motor has a sTaRFISH BoTToM ( cranK ) WITHOUT A PoWeRTopPP... it has a crank for a future POWERTOP 1000cc pistons ...BRP U were just beat at your own game ...so at 9000 ft the stock motor makes 135HP + 44 HP =179HP and at 10,000 feet the stock motor really falls off on hp at 126 hp +44 Hp = 170 hp and theres one other move polaris did ... they never started the motor cause that turboo u see in the video is a size 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13 etc .. cause if they started the sled with that turbo they would be liable for falsifying there statements... so they put the info out there while negotiating the price, manufacture, distribution of a size 8 turboo wit 5.5 housing basically there are trying to source the part .... look in the other video about the polaris R nD GooRoo s on the turboo the plastic is only have finished that plastic piece thats attached directly to the turboo is off the ski doo turbooo .. go ahead take another look ya know ya wanna ... listen to the turboo GooRoo s voice its choppy and insecure and stumB -Leee cause he's an HoNesT GuY... doing diRTY Deeds... done deeds done dirt cheep ...AC/DC would be proud of both polaris and BRP... lock up your wives ... run for your lives .... the turboos... back in town... thats right mar 10 to 17 2021 .. ReVeLSToKE BC... tell your old lades u won't be home for a week ... cause its gunna take ya that long just to recoVer !!! beeP !! beeP !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok get a load of this they have a size 8 turboo hp with a 5.5psi housing hp which is within the RATIO of volumetric efficiency at 8/5.5 = 1.45... the standard set bY BRP is 1.60..and also size 8hp turboo x 5.5 psi hp =44hp ... remember for every 1000 feeT u lose 3% elevation so the polaris sled at sea level with stock 850 motor 165 hp +12.5 pipe hp +4 rave valve hp = 181.5hp at sea level now at 8000 ft the motor with all the variables added in comes to137.5 of elevation HP at 8000 ft ... now add 44 compensating turbo HP to elevation HP ... so 137.5 stock hp + 44 psi hp = 181 hp ... so the motor has a sTaRFISH BoTToM ( cranK ) WITHOUT A PoWeRTopPP... it has a crank for a future POWERTOP 1000cc pistons ...BRP U were just beat at your own game ...so at 9000 ft the stock motor makes 135HP + 44 HP =179HP and at 10,000 feet the stock motor really falls off on hp at 126 hp +44 Hp = 170 hp and theres one other move polaris did ... they never started the motor cause that turboo u see in the video is a size 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13 etc .. cause if they started the sled with that turbo they would be liable for falsifying there statements... so they put the info out there while negotiating the price, manufacture, distribution of a size 8 turboo wit 5.5 housing basically there are trying to source the part .... look in the other video about the polaris R nD GooRoo s on the turboo the plastic is only have finished that plastic piece thats attached directly to the turboo is off the ski doo turbooo .. go ahead take another look ya know ya wanna ... listen to the turboo GooRoo s voice its choppy and insecure and stumB -Leee cause he's an HoNesT GuY... doing diRTY Deeds... done deeds done dirt cheep ...AC/DC would be proud of both polaris and BRP... lock up your wives ... run for your lives .... the turboos... back in town... thats right mar 10 to 17 2021 .. ReVeLSToKE BC... tell your old lades u won't be home for a week ... cause its gunna take ya that long just to recoVer !!! beeP !! beeP !! THiNKouTside !! let the turboo wars begin ... facTorY piLoTs start youR TuRBooosss ...hisssssssss !!! like a snow leopard, lynx ,honey badger ,foxXx,and hop around like POLARiS FacTorY rideR #711 KeiTH ( jackK RaBBiT ) CurTis ... iTs a long waY Ta the ToPZ if ya wanna ride a TurBoozzZZ !!
pegged a little early.. no worries frank the shines bright as they all come together as one to ride the big mountains of bc canada ... as climbmaxXx would say wit a smile... CHHHeeeRRRsss #411... correction: on line 4 where i add numbers together should be 181.5hp and not 181hp ... my bad

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got me interested... what video are you referring to with the doo turbo parts in it?
i will find it for u FrankenYtro the polaris video has marty sampson product manager polaris snowmobiles talking about the turboo being vertical and all the other stuff rave valve etc.. i go look .. be right back

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Polaris guy for sure, but I also know that doo did a great job and clearly was first to the plate. I have to wonder though, did you actually see a doo part in the video? If so, can you put me onto that video. I will always laugh at the funny chit that passes threw the cracks even if it is on my brand. Either way ozone, keep fighting the good fight for the truth of this all for us.

We both must have been typing at the same time...

is this it?
https://youtu.be/8fpxyQa_1hM
pegged a little early.. no worries frank the shines bright as they all come together as one to ride the big mountains of bc canada ... as climbmaxXx would say wit a smile... CHHHeeeRRRsss #411... correction: on line 4 where i add numbers together should be 181.5hp and not 181hp ... my bad

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Polaris guy for sure, but I also know that doo did a great job and clearly was first to the plate. I have to wonder though, did you actually see a doo part in the video? If so, can you put me onto that video. I will always laugh at the funny chit that passes threw the cracks even if it is on my brand. Either way ozone, keep fighting the good fight for the truth of this all for us.
go back to snow n mud front page ...look for polaris 2022 release ... then go to page #8 ... now scroll down to #75 video 2022 polaris patriot boost matrix ... fast forward to 1:31 to 1:35 min/sec hit freeze button look at the small piece of tube that is attached to the turboo laying vertical ... i wait for your comment good bad otherwise

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We both must have been typing at the same time...

is this it?
https://youtu.be/8fpxyQa_1hM
yes sir... did ya see it

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got me stumped ozone, all I see as far as tubes go is the rubber inlet tube for the cold side. Perhaps my eyes are just not catching it as I haven’t been up close and personal with a t doo?

yes sir... did ya see it

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got me stumped ozone, all I see as far as tubes go is the rubber inlet tube for the cold side. Perhaps my eyes are just not catching it as I haven’t been up close and personal with a t doo?
heY stud Ive been up and close ... the plastic part attached to the horizontal laying turboo is a plastic inlet tube that has been cut to fit and is attached together by a CLAMP... thanks frank I'm just learning as to what they call an inlet tube .. 6:20 to 6:25 time... also why are they saying vertical ... looks like the turboo is sitting horizontal ta me... hmmmm !!! when marty is talking about boost he's manipulating the 8.5 psi of boost to compensate for the bigger percentage of hp loss at 10,000 feet which is 6% because the air is at that point on a new level of thin ness in layman's terms ...at 9000 ft stock 850 hp wiT added performance piPe and reed valve pipe and is 134hp and at 10,000 ft stock 850 hp drops off to 126 hp ... so take 126 /134 = 94 so 6% ... marty doesn't want to give out all his tricks of the trade ... hahaa ... comic books and bubble gum .... trying to daze and confuse... unlike BRP who got caught wiT there panTs down... good thing norona missed the big weinY roasT ... more ketchup please !!! and mYnT sauce for my friend greenThumbbbb !!! lol !! hola !!

Last edited:

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The vertical and horizontal make sense to me because they are looking at it as in the shafts position. Typical mounting of turbos would be horizontal with a turbine wheel front and back or side to side depending on intake/exhaust locations but the vertical mount now has the cold side on the top and the hot side on the bottom. The doo part though I just can’t find.... but I would really like to for laughter sake.

Don’t think I am doubting you, because I am not. I am just very curious.

heY stud Ive been up and close ... the plastic part attached to the horizontal laying turboo is a plastic inlet tube that has been cut to fit and is attached together by a CLAMP... thanks frank I'm just learning as to what they call an inlet tube .. 6:20 to 6:25 time... also why are they saying vertical ... looks like the turboo is sitting horizontal ta me... hmmmm !!!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok get a load of this they have a size 8 turboo hp with a 5.5psi housing hp which is within the RATIO of volumetric efficiency at 8/5.5 = 1.45... the standard set bY BRP is 1.60..and also size 8hp turboo x 5.5 psi hp =44hp ... remember for every 1000 feeT u lose 3% elevation so the polaris sled at sea level with stock 850 motor 165 hp +12.5 pipe hp +4 rave valve hp = 181hp at sea level now at 8000 ft the motor with all the variables added in comes to137.5 of elevation HP at 8000 ft ... now add 44 compensating turbo HP to elevation HP ... so 137.5 stock hp + 44 psi hp = 181 hp ... so the motor has a sTaRFISH BoTToM ( cranK ) WITHOUT A PoWeRTopPP... it has a crank for a future POWERTOP 1000cc pistons ...BRP U were just beat at your own game ...so at 9000 ft the stock motor makes 135HP + 44 HP =179HP and at 10,000 feet the stock motor really falls off on hp at 126 hp +44 Hp = 170 hp and theres one other move polaris did ... they never started the motor cause that turboo u see in the video is a size 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13, 14.5is the 1 they stuck in there for cosmetic reasons ... lmao... notice this video came from snowest and not polaris direct but marty is factory polaris product manager hmmmm !! thats weird....and also if they started the sled with that turbo they would be liable for falsifying there statements... so they put the info out there while negotiating the price, manufacture, distribution of a size 8 turboo wit 5.5 housing basically there are trying to source the part .... look in the other video about the polaris R nD GooRoo s on the turboo the plastic is only have finished that plastic piece thats attached directly to the turboo is off the ski doo turbooo .. go ahead take another look ya know ya wanna ... listen to the turboo GooRoo s voice its choppy and insecure and stumB -Leee cause he's an HoNesT GuY... doing diRTY Deeds... done deeds done dirt cheep ...AC/DC would be proud of both polaris and BRP... lock up your wives ... run for your lives .... the turboos... back in town... thats right mar 10 to 17 2021 .. ReVeLSToKE BC... tell your old lades u won't be home for a week ... cause its gunna take ya that long just to recoVer !!! beeP !! beeP !! THiNKouTside !! let the turboo wars begin ... facTorY piLoTs start youR TuRBooosss ...hisssssssss !!! like a snow leopard, lynx ,honey badger ,foxXx,and hop around like POLARiS FacTorY rideR #711 KeiTH ( jackK RaBBiT ) CurTis ... iTs a long waY Ta the ToPZ if ya wanna ride a TurBoozzZZ !!
i up dated the post...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok get a load of this they have a size 8 turboo hp with a 5.5psi housing hp which is within the RATIO of volumetric efficiency at 8/5.5 = 1.45... the standard set bY BRP is 1.60..and also size 8hp turboo x 5.5 psi hp =44hp ... remember for every 1000 feeT u lose 3% elevation so the polaris sled at sea level with stock 850 motor 165 hp +12.5 pipe hp +4 rave valve hp = 181hp at sea level now at 8000 ft the motor with all the variables added in comes to137.5 of elevation HP at 8000 ft ... now add 44 compensating turbo HP to elevation HP ... so 137.5 stock hp + 44 psi hp = 181 hp ... so the motor has a sTaRFISH BoTToM ( cranK ) WITHOUT A PoWeRTopPP... it has a crank for a future POWERTOP 1000cc pistons ...BRP U were just beat at your own game ...so at 9000 ft the stock motor makes 135HP + 44 HP =179HP and at 10,000 feet the stock motor really falls off on hp at 126 hp +44 Hp = 170 hp and theres one other move polaris did ... they never started the motor cause that turboo u see in the video is a size 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13, 14.5is the 1 they stuck in there for cosmetic reasons ... lmao... notice this video came from snowest and not polaris direct but marty is factory polaris product manager hmmmm !! thats weird....and also if they started the sled with that turbo they would be liable for falsifying there statements... so they put the info out there while negotiating the price, manufacture, distribution of a size 8 turboo wit 5.5 housing basically there are trying to source the part .... look in the other video about the polaris R nD GooRoo s on the turboo the plastic is only have finished that plastic piece thats attached directly to the turboo is off the ski doo turbooo .. go ahead take another look ya know ya wanna ... listen to the turboo GooRoo s voice its choppy and insecure and stumB -Leee cause he's an HoNesT GuY... doing diRTY Deeds... done deeds done dirt cheep ...AC/DC would be proud of both polaris and BRP... lock up your wives ... run for your lives .... the turboos... back in town... thats right mar 10 to 17 2021 .. ReVeLSToKE BC... tell your old lades u won't be home for a week ... cause its gunna take ya that long just to recoVer !!! beeP !! beeP !! THiNKouTside !! let the turboo wars begin ... facTorY piLoTs start youR TuRBooosss ...hisssssssss !!! like a snow leopard, lynx ,honey badger ,foxXx,and hop around like POLARiS FacTorY rideR #711 KeiTH ( jackK RaBBiT ) CurTis ... iTs a long waY Ta the ToPZ if ya wanna ride a TurBoozzZZ !!
maxxxwell i added more too the thread please re read... it gets funny on how the video is from snowest and not polaris direct and marty is polaris product manager ... one foot out and ozone has his foot on the way iNN.. lmao... hola !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i up dated the post...
also FYI the new stock polaris 850 turboo makes 181hp with all the extra s pipe, rave valve at sea level and at 2000 ft its makes 165 hp ... hmmm good move for polaris now they have to live up to there promise and deliver the goods for shipping ... when is delivery date on this new polaris turbooo ???

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant wait for you to complain about this sled too. let me guess its going to need a skid?

Out with a 174 new Poo this last weekend and redline kit and it ran like a champ, did shlt in the trees I could only wish to do and climbed some steep stuff

I threw a leg over and actually liked it to the point I could purchase one.. and guess what skis were not to far off the ground and stock skid with 9 lbs boost
fed965fe7ea2799acef22bbb4c9f4fcd.jpg

Can’t complain about that max

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out with a 174 new Poo this last weekend and redline kit and it ran like a champ, did shlt in the trees I could only wish to do and climbed some steep stuff

I threw a leg over and actually liked it to the point I could purchase one.. and guess what skis were not to far off the ground and stock skid with 9 lbs boost//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210302/fed965fe7ea2799acef22bbb4c9f4fcd.jpg

Can’t complain about that max

Takes a big man to admit something like that. Some Doo guys will start bashing characters of the messengers and start crying about who was first to market now since they no longer can argue with the facts. What matters now who is first to the top of the tree littered, trenched out creek bed.

BTW Bikeman ran the Patriot on the dyno to get 179 HP. Add 10% to that and it's outstanding. Maybe this turbo won't quite do that but then look at all the other important changes that may make up the difference. New more efficient clutch, narrower bodywork, less snow in the tunnel with better evacuation. Also new drivers for the Series 8 track will free up more available power. I believe the best new tech is the one piece tunnel. Thank you Skidoo for showing them how to do that as it is a superior design. And remember it is still way lighter than your Doo. Oh ya if you want a true performance machine with the Polaris you will have to give up SHOT. This is not an old mans Sunday cruiser so don't buy one unless you are up to it.

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Takes a big man to admit something like that. Some Doo guys will start bashing characters of the messengers and start crying about who was first to market now since they no longer can argue with the facts. What matters now who is first to the top of the tree littered, trenched out creek bed.

BTW Bikeman ran the Patriot on the dyno to get 179 HP. Subtract 10% from that and it's not so outstanding. Maybe this turbo won't quite do that but then look at all the other important changes that may make up the difference. New more efficient clutch, narrower bodywork, less snow in the tunnel with better evacuation. Also new drivers for the Series 8 track will free up more available power. I believe the best new tech is the one piece tunnel. Thank you Skidoo for showing them how to do that as it is a superior design. And remember it is still way lighter than your Doo. Oh ya if you want a true performance machine with the Polaris you will have to give up SHOT. This is not an old mans Sunday cruiser so don't buy one unless you are up to it.

Fixed it for you. Bikeman dyno is know to be bit high haha
Once you’ve had shot it’s pretty hard to go back to starter and battery weight gain
Hopefully it works good and delivers. The colour options and models to choose from along with boost is great to push manufacturers to deliver their best
Anyone else notice you can get rmk 146 boost. Not sure it would need skis

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for you. Bikeman dyno is know to be bit high haha
Once you’ve had shot it’s pretty hard to go back to starter and battery weight gain
Hopefully it works good and delivers. The colour options and models to choose from along with boost is great to push manufacturers to deliver their best
Anyone else notice you can get rmk 146 boost. Not sure it would need skis

I tried to build a turbo 146 but it wasn’t an option has to go 155....I will try again because that would be unreal. Still gonna give it a year and see how it holds up.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard every Poo dealer is only allowed 7 sleds to sell.. sadddd

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Poo, finally added the most important safety feature on a sled :rolleyes: Did i miss "warranty" talk? what they gonna offer??? Agree with fred...nothing new. I wanna try one but my cup is still full of doolaid.

Top Bottom