I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit disturber

Am I wrong? Lol. I’ll take the turbo everytime. And so will you. Haha

I bailed on my boost snowcheck (I put my $1000 deposit down three weeks ago, along with 19 others) and switched for the 9R…Third times the charm😳😂😂
I’ve rode turboed sleds since 2011 (yes they ran extremely well, and touch wood, never had a need for warranty) the poo 800 was painfully gutless I thought, the 850 was much better but it still ended up getting a turbo but I think the 900 na might just be enough for this old fart!!

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the brands of the last 10 sleds you’ve purchased?
NA > turbo for tree riding.

Ya that’s not true at all. Unless you are under 4000ft or the snow conditions are terrible, the turbo has a substantial advantage in the trees. And everywhere else for that matter. Only down side is the fuel and oil consumption.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that’s not true at all. Unless you are under 4000ft or the snow conditions are terrible, the turbo has a substantial advantage in the trees. And everywhere else for that matter. Only down side is the fuel and oil consumption.

There is nothing wrong with the oil consumption on the Polaris boost.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t he ride at 12000ft tho? I thought for a NA it was pretty decent trackspeed
11000 ish on his insta he said, whats a carls big bore worth these days? 2900 extra seems a little steep but good on them
For 2 years warrenty for the first year model with a new engine. I wonder how many they will make and hopefully a guy can get parts if need be

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11000 ish on his insta he said, whats a carls big bore worth these days? 2900 extra seems a little steep but good on them
For 2 years warrenty for the first year model with a new engine. I wonder how many they will make and hopefully a guy can get parts if need be

Not sure actually.

I just noticed Polaris released a boost trail and cross over sled, Polaris expanded their lineup alot.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s be clear about this..
track speed means nothing!!!
Snow set up comes in a 100 different ways
With also adding in factors of
Ambient temp out side
Amosphic density at diff elevations
Different rider weights
These track speed numbers mean nothing.

U can have a higher track speed in a certain snow and also b going 5-10km slower
So who cares about track speed
It’s a joke!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Idk maxwel….going straight up a hill is kinda boring, unless u like that kinda straight line ride. due to watching tomuch thunder struck vids

i agree, i like to go across the hill sometimes too. I can only do it on my left side though....hoping for more practice next year.

But there is nothing more exhilarating than bombing straight up a sketchy creek, draw, chute, tree line, gully at a high rate of speed. Maybe in 2024 polaris riders will get to experience that.

for now, they can have those lightweight crosshill sleds

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CC 900 is around $2500 USD from what I've seen. So not a terrible value to get it from the factory assembled ready to ride with 2yr warranty.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s be clear about this..
track speed means nothing!!!
Snow set up comes in a 100 different ways
With also adding in factors of
Ambient temp out side
Amosphic density at diff elevations
Different rider weights
These track speed numbers mean nothing.

U can have a higher track speed in a certain snow and also b going 5-10km slower
So who cares about track speed
It’s a joke!!!

FALSE

i can replicate trackspeed in almost all snow conditions

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will sell a pile of those. Every time skidoo releases a turbo mountain model the trail riders lose their chit LOL.
They will definitely make a killing on those out East. I bet even a 900 SBA would be a big seller. I bet they release that next year.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
180hp at elevation with the turbo skidoo you don't really have anyone denying it has the best power to weight ratio so may aswell talk about the other great features that were added that weren't advertised as much
Hold up... Isn't the boost a better power to weight ratio compared to the 850R?

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Max I hope u get paid from skidoo for ur key board yap….cuz if don’t lol F

On the other hand I’m sure u learned how to ride those hard core creek beds from watch Polaris sleds all day on boondockers vids 10 years ago
It’s funny how u yap on hear like u invented sledding hard core ways. lol F
I think I will stick to the big names in the business for my info. Not some dude that posts none stop about skidoos on snow and mud
It’s getting old and all played out with u

Top Bottom