I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Polaris has some good product line announcements today.
Have had all late model first year sleds since 2017.
By far the biggest piece of crap was the under achieving, over hyped 2017 G4. Was no where near the game changer advertised with parts tab to the sled owner to fix on year one.
The Alpha was easily a superior machine to the G4. All parts and labor covered by Cat when needed.
This may just be luck for me on the Boost but it has been trouble free and rips. Far suprioror to any other first year sled.
No plug changes, no pump issues, just a flawless running sled that in most conditions outpulls a Doo with a superior handling chassis for tight work.
I hope Polaris has some interesting stuff, they have a home run already with the Evo for youth.
Nephews kids have RMK Evo and it is really impressive.
If the Boost keeps up the excellent performance I may not take the 850R i snow checked. One thing for sure I will not be joining the let's bash everything else crowd sucking down the doolaid.

Hope to see some interesting chit today to keep the industry moving forward.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By far the biggest piece of crap was the under achieving, over hyped 2017 G4. Was no where near the game changer advertised with parts tab to the sled owner to fix on year one.
The Alpha was easily a superior machine to the G4. All parts and labor covered by Cat when needed.
This may just be luck for me on the Boost but it has been trouble free and rips. Far suprioror to any other first year sled.
No plug changes, no pump issues, just a flawless running sled that in most conditions outpulls a Doo with a superior handling chassis for tight work.
I hope Polaris has some interesting stuff, they have a home run already with the Evo for youth.
If the Boost keeps up the excellent performance I may not take the 850R i snow checked. One thing for sure I will not be joining the let's bash everything else crowd sucking down the doolaid.

Hope to see some interesting chit today.

your going to want that 850r it is in a different class completely from the boost.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hope to see some interesting chit today to keep the industry moving forward.
Nice to see your unbiased review. Obviously you don't take sides if you checked a 850R.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see your unbiased review. Obviously you don't take sides if you checked a 850R.
Ya I'm not big on brand at all.
Did 300km in two days at Renshaw last weekend.
I like sleds that work and come in black, that's about it.
I'm well past the want to do backflips, but I sure do like power, handling and reliability that is out there.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just the lack of talent the Turbo Doo riders suffer from that you ride with... LOL!
No lack of talent on your part and you are training almost everyday so you will hone your skills to a point that I will be left behind soon.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-124356_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228-124356_Messenger.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 241

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Built 2 online right when the YouTube video started.

Both 155 and Khaos. One 900 one boost. Still waiting on warranty.

Attachments

• B32CDC92-72F7-485E-A5BB-001949E1A69F.jpeg
    B32CDC92-72F7-485E-A5BB-001949E1A69F.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 20755833-D5EA-4572-BE88-15C28636FC24.jpeg
    20755833-D5EA-4572-BE88-15C28636FC24.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 167

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, better than doo with one year on their release, at least Polaris has more faith in their releases.

that was a mid season release. The first snow check options came with 2 years. Need i remind you Polaris did the exact same thing with their patriot boost except it was a snow check lol. so NEXT

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Doo's increase to 180 hp is coming out of the gate in second place next year with the game changer split spline combine axle....... that should fire up the doo trools......
Be more of those waaah waaah waaah sounds coming out of their sleds I guess.

Top Bottom