Hockey is Officially Back

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NHL has started and I couldnt be happier.

I predicted numerous times to friends that I think perhaps this could be the start of a downward spiral for Kipper. Yes, it is only one game, but WOW! And Keenan didnt even pull him after he was dominated by the Nucks. I guess he is back to his old ways again with how he manages goalies. :)

Oilers and Avs on Sunday. Plus Turkey.....what could be better.

Go Oilers Go!!!!
:d

I know what will make the weekend even better.......me picking up my new sled today!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Flames haven't started there season yet!....I hope it starts the next game they play!:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NHL has started and I couldnt be happier.

I predicted numerous times to friends that I think perhaps this could be the start of a downward spiral for Kipper. Yes, it is only one game, but WOW! And Keenan didnt even pull him after he was dominated by the Nucks. I guess he is back to his old ways again with how he manages goalies. :)

Oilers and Avs on Sunday. Plus Turkey.....what could be better.

Go Oilers Go!!!!
:d

I know what will make the weekend even better.......me picking up my new sled today!!!!

Although I agree with you on the Flames issues...maybe you should not be making predictions so early.....Remember last year with your play-off predictions...LMFAO:eek:

Speaking of predictions.....The Great One....predicts the Flames will finish first in the division.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats hockey???

Is it that game where cry babies move around the ice and cry when they get touched?
People pay to watch that crap?

I can see Hockey Players replying...........

I cant believe grown men play on the internet with each other to give each other green dots.....and then cry if they dont get enough:d:d:d

Remember.....buy what you want and learn to ride it

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Missed the Calgary game but wasnt surprised by the results,This is going to be the easiest 40 pounder I ever won.Thanks Fab for taking the bet,All the oilers have to do is finish ahead of the Flames,They dont even have to make the playoffs(but they will)! LOL! LMAO!
Flames Suck!
catmando!

G

Guest1

whats hockey??? Is it that game where cry babies move around the ice and cry when they get touched? People pay to watch that crap?

I can see Hockey Players replying....I cant believe grown men play on the internet with each other to give each other green dots.....and then cry if they dont get enough

LMPhAO!!!

OVER!!!

ps...Good luck CMD...LOSERTON will need it....;) :beer: :d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I even symbol checked you ass clown...... it tells you where to go!!!

Besides...... Red Wings are going to hand all you gimpy teams their putters and send em to the short grass!!!!

You symbol checked it where in Russian dictionary?
Japs write up and down right to left.
LMFAO

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how am I supposed to know..... Just cause you stack your commuters, doesn't mean I'm gonna know you stack your letters!!!!

Besides..... why do japs have an interest in hockey anyways??

Because even short people can be good at that sport

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I even symbol checked you ass clown...... it tells you where to go!!!

Besides...... Red Wings are going to hand all you gimpy teams their putters and send em to the short grass!!!!
Toronto beat them for crying out loud.....TORONTO!!!!!! No offence FAB...Oh wait, strike that last thought......:d:d:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Toronto beat them for crying out loud.....TORONTO!!!!!! No offence FAB...Oh wait, strike that last thought......:d:d:d
Really........ So, that was early right??

Where was the cup last year??? I guess Detroit is close to Toronto!!!!

Even snotty could score on the Red Wings back up players!!!

Top Bottom